Windows 10: Bitdefender

Discus and support Bitdefender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have eliminated BitDefender, and now it sometimes appears me the error message that I attach. What is it? What does he/she want to say? How do I do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gabonik, Dec 8, 2017.

1. gabonik Win User

Bitdefender

I have eliminated BitDefender, and now it sometimes appears me the error message that I attach. What is it? What does he/she want to say? How do I do to eliminate him/it? Thanks

:)

gabonik, Dec 8, 2017

2. Bitdefender vs BitDefender

The website has lower case d, the error message I am getting has upper case D. since I have had weeks of problems with dns unlocker I am not clicking on anything strange.

is there a difference or a problem? windows 10 fyi.

and thanks.

Charliewood111, Dec 8, 2017
  3. Lyubomir Parvanov, Dec 8, 2017
  4. Bitdefender

you didn't uninstall bitdefender correctly. you need to use their uninstall tool for whatever version of bd you're running. i suggest reinstalling bd to fix that error then googling bd's uninstall tool. good luck

xXWhackerXx, Dec 8, 2017
Thema:

Bitdefender

1. Bitdefender - Similar Threads - Bitdefender

2. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  3. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  4. how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update: how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-startup-corruption-after-bitdefender/901446bd-d0ad-4fc3-b428-118a45ad6cbc
  5. how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update: how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-startup-corruption-after-bitdefender/901446bd-d0ad-4fc3-b428-118a45ad6cbc
  6. how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update

7. 299 Password protected files that could not be scanned by Bitdefender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    299 Password protected files that could not be scanned by Bitdefender: I'm using Bitdefender Total Security and ran a system scan, however in the log of the scan I noticed that 299 files were skipped due to being password-protected. I have all of their paths, but I didn't want to paste it here to fill up the page although I can provide it if...
  8. 299 Password protected files that could not be scanned by Bitdefender

299 Password protected files that could not be scanned by Bitdefender: I'm using Bitdefender Total Security and ran a system scan, however in the log of the scan I noticed that 299 files were skipped due to being password-protected. I have all of their paths, but I didn't want to paste it here to fill up the page although I can provide it if...
  9. Bitdefender Geräteinformationen wird Windows 10.0.22631 angezeigt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitdefender Geräteinformationen wird Windows 10.0.22631 angezeigt.: Unter Bitdefender Geräteinformationen wird Windows 10.0.22631 angezeigt obwohl ich Windows 11 benutze.Ist das ein Fehler, und was kann ich tun?...
  10. Bitdefender Geräteinformationen wird Windows 10.0.22631 angezeigt.

Bitdefender Geräteinformationen wird Windows 10.0.22631 angezeigt.: Unter Bitdefender Geräteinformationen wird Windows 10.0.22631 angezeigt obwohl ich Windows 11 benutze.Ist das ein Fehler, und was kann ich tun?...