Windows 10: Bitlock key is the main issue

Discus and support Bitlock key is the main issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Like I said up above that the Bitlock is the main issue I tried everything except a total clean up download of the OS Windows 10. Unfortunately I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristianEsparza, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Bitlock key is the main issue

Like I said up above that the Bitlock is the main issue I tried everything except a total clean up download of the OS Windows 10. Unfortunately I can't down load the OS because now its stating that it's unable to download Windows 10 because it states the the first that the drive 0 partition 1 is too small. Make the size of this partition at least 9271 MB or select another partition. So I selected the next partition to the first which happens to be a larger partition unfortunately this partition has an error that states Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space the partition is a Microsoft Reserved (MSR) partition. So than I go to the third Partition and that states Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. Bitlocker Drive Encryption is enabled on the selected partition . Suspend (also referred to as disable ) Bitlocker in the control Panel, and then restart the installation. Unfortunately I can't get to the control panel because you would need to be able to enter windows 10 to enter the control Panel so I can't disable the BitLocker key that way. and the forth partition is the recovery partition so it states I can't use it because of that. so another words I'm **** all for ways.

:)

ChristianEsparza, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Bitlocker Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It is good that you know the Bitlocker key to properly get into the computer. To help you turn off the Bitlocker key, you can follow the steps below:

Please make sure you are signed as the Administrator of the computer.

To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.

• A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption. Click
      Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off, and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Bitlock key is the main issue

BitLocker recovery key

Hi Dan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue related to Bitlocker.

Just to confirm, are you being asked for a Bitlocker recovery key from the lock screen after booting PC? If not, where are you exactly being asked for a Bitlocker recovery key?

Also, are you the only person that has an account on your device? Have you already done any troubleshooting steps to try to resolve the issue? If yes, what are these troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your confirmation.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Bitlock key is the main issue

1. Bitlock key is the main issue - Similar Threads - Bitlock key main

2. Bitlocker key recovery issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key recovery issue: Microsoft ID - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, I am not able to find my bitlocker key in microsoft account as per snap, kindly resolve issue on top most priority and revert....
  3. Bitlocker key recovery issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker key recovery issue: Microsoft ID - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, I am not able to find my bitlocker key in microsoft account as per snap, kindly resolve issue on top most priority and revert....
  4. Bitlocker key issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key issue: HiMy drive was locked by itself, as there was some issue in my ssd. When i fixed my new ssd, My hard drive got locked itself. I never used bitlocker in the first place.This is a serious bug that microsoft has to fix immediately...
  5. Bitlocker key issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker key issue: HiMy drive was locked by itself, as there was some issue in my ssd. When i fixed my new ssd, My hard drive got locked itself. I never used bitlocker in the first place.This is a serious bug that microsoft has to fix immediately...
  6. Bitlocker key issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Bitlocker recovery key issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bitlocker recovery key issues: I just got my laptop back from repair and it’s asking for bitlocker recovery key on startup. I didn’t set this up and it’s not in my Microsoft account. What can I do?...
  8. Bitlocker Key Issue Date Invalid??

Bitlocker Key Issue Date Invalid??: Hi, I recently had to have my laptop's motherboard replaced and I had to use the Bitlocker Key to unlock the system. I noticed that the "Key Issue Date" was listed as "Invalid Date". I was wondering if that will affect the validity of the key? And is there any way of...
  9. BitLocker Key retrieval issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    BitLocker Key retrieval issue: The motherboard of my laptop was changed due to webcam issue. When i tried to boot the system, it is asking for BitLocker Recovery Key, which i dont have. When I logged into Microsoft account, it says that the key is not stored. Kindly help me in recovering the key given...
  10. bitlocker recovery key issues

bitlocker recovery key issues: i updated my lenovo ideapad 100s-11iby quite a while ago now and i turned it on and its a blue screen asking for a bitlocker key in which i dont have, ive read on another page is pre-installed so i guess thats why, but i can find my recovery key with the key id given but i...