Windows 10: bitlocker after upgrade to 10

Discus and support bitlocker after upgrade to 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to move from Win 7 Ultimate up to Win 10, and my main concern is Bitlocker, since I need it to access my files. Can I still use Bitlocker after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by paul8lam, Oct 10, 2015.

1. paul8lam Win User

bitlocker after upgrade to 10

I want to move from Win 7 Ultimate up to Win 10, and my main concern is Bitlocker, since I need it to access my files. Can I still use Bitlocker after upgrade?

:)

paul8lam, Oct 10, 2015

2. How to Auto-lock the drives on Windows 10 using BitLocker.

Original title: BitLocker Auto Lock

How do I can auto lock to BitLocker after unlocking a driver in Windows 10 Pro?

N.B: I'm using BitLocker with Windows 8.1 & upgrade free to 10 pro.

Mominur_Rashid, Oct 10, 2015
  3. problems while opening bitlockersettings

After upgrading to windows 10 the bitlocker settings is not opening

aravind 1974, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

bitlocker after upgrade to 10

1. bitlocker after upgrade to 10 - Similar Threads - bitlocker upgrade

2. Bitlocker key not working, after window upgrade 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key not working, after window upgrade 10 to 11: I recently i upgrade my window 10 to 11, after that my bitlocker key is not working in my encrypted drive.I try many to unlock my bitlocker drive but showing msg wrong key but I enter the correct key my bitlocker.Anyone can suggest, how to fix the issue...
  3. Bitlocker key not working, after window upgrade 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker key not working, after window upgrade 10 to 11: I recently i upgrade my window 10 to 11, after that my bitlocker key is not working in my encrypted drive.I try many to unlock my bitlocker drive but showing msg wrong key but I enter the correct key my bitlocker.Anyone can suggest, how to fix the issue...
  4. Enabling BitLocker early during SSD upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling BitLocker early during SSD upgrade: I want to upgrade my Windows 11 Dell laptop from a 512GB SSD to a 1TB SSD.As the system partition is BitLocker-encrypted factory configuration, I can't go for a disk cloning approach, even with Samsung's excellent Data Migration tool that I've successfully in many HDD->SSD or...
  5. Enabling BitLocker early during SSD upgrade

Enabling BitLocker early during SSD upgrade: I want to upgrade my Windows 11 Dell laptop from a 512GB SSD to a 1TB SSD.As the system partition is BitLocker-encrypted factory configuration, I can't go for a disk cloning approach, even with Samsung's excellent Data Migration tool that I've successfully in many HDD->SSD or...
  6. I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. It not refuses to accept my bitlocker. None of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. It not refuses to accept my bitlocker. None of the...: I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. It not refuses to accept my bitlocker. None of the online help, helps. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-laptop-to-windows-11-it-not/1a93e6a5-d4aa-4164-8ba2-11eb9bd9c75e
  7. I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. It not refuses to accept my bitlocker. None of the...

I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. It not refuses to accept my bitlocker. None of the...: I just upgraded my laptop to windows 11. It not refuses to accept my bitlocker. None of the online help, helps. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-laptop-to-windows-11-it-not/1a93e6a5-d4aa-4164-8ba2-11eb9bd9c75e
  8. How not to have this BitLocker error when upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How not to have this BitLocker error when upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 ?: Currently on windows 10, we are testing windows 11 and when we upgrade a PC from windows 10 to windows 11 the bitlocker is deactivated and when we try to restore the bitlocker we get the error message below :Initialization assistance failedThe secure platform module TPM...
  9. How not to have this BitLocker error when upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 ?

How not to have this BitLocker error when upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 ?: Currently on windows 10, we are testing windows 11 and when we upgrade a PC from windows 10 to windows 11 the bitlocker is deactivated and when we try to restore the bitlocker we get the error message below :Initialization assistance failedThe secure platform module TPM...
  10. Windows 11 upgrade bitlocker lockout, key not in microsoft account.

Windows 11 upgrade bitlocker lockout, key not in microsoft account.: I bought a new personal computer few years and logged in using my work email/account via godaddy few years ago. I stopped working for that company after few months ago and now with the latest software update restart i am being asked to use my bitlocker key to get in. When i...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bitlocker protection not working after upgrade from win 7 to win 10

2. window 10 bitlocked after upgrading

3. bitlocker lockout after upgrade to Windows 10