Windows 10: Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked

Discus and support Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my data is locked on hard drive and bitlocker key is not showing on my email. When I try to find the key they page gives me error. Anyone who knows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EbthisamMurtaza, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked

my data is locked on hard drive and bitlocker key is not showing on my email. When I try to find the key they page gives me error. Anyone who knows about this problem. In dire need to get my data backup.

:)

EbthisamMurtaza, Nov 29, 2023

2. BitLocker locks my boss's computer

Hi,

My boss's computer has been locked by BitLocker. The odd part is he uses MS Windows 10 Home. All Microsoft call supports said that is simply not possible to happen. He had no clue when and how that happened.

Anyway, it is now locked by BitLocker. We went through all the methods listed by Microsoft. We went through his MS email address to find the recovery key, the key was not there. We went through his external hard disk, the key was not there either.

What else can we do by not reinstalling Windows and losing all the data in it? And what could cause activating BitLocker by itself?

Please advise.

Choon

Note that My boss's computer is ASUS Expertbook. BitLocker locks both partitions C: and D:.

ChoonhapongThaiupathump, Nov 29, 2023
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked

How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked

1. Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Key showing

2. My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key: My computers motherboard fried so I was trying to get my family pictures and stuff off my hard drive, years of important pictures that are not backed up anywhere else, but the tech said I have to have my bitlocker key, but no problem just sign into my Microsoft account, okay...
  3. My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hard drive is locked out, no bitlocker key: My computers motherboard fried so I was trying to get my family pictures and stuff off my hard drive, years of important pictures that are not backed up anywhere else, but the tech said I have to have my bitlocker key, but no problem just sign into my Microsoft account, okay...
  4. bitlocker key for extranl hard disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key for extranl hard disk: Hi Team,Could you please help me with the below?I recently updated to Windows 11 and I have installed the SSD card instead of HDD. After this process when I connected to the external hard drive it asking the Bit locker key but I never gave the Bit locker key. Could you please...
  5. bitlocker key for extranl hard disk

bitlocker key for extranl hard disk: Hi Team,Could you please help me with the below?I recently updated to Windows 11 and I have installed the SSD card instead of HDD. After this process when I connected to the external hard drive it asking the Bit locker key but I never gave the Bit locker key. Could you please...
  6. Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked

Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked: my data is locked on hard drive and bitlocker key is not showing on my email. When I try to find the key they page gives me error. Anyone who knows about this problem. In dire need to get my data backup....
  7. My secondary Hard disk drives showing locked and asking for Bitlocker key

My secondary Hard disk drives showing locked and asking for Bitlocker key: Hi Guru's,Here is my problem.I have replaced my DELL inspiron's HDDWindows10 with SSD a year ago. Now I wanted to add my old HDD back as secondary disk using Caddy and did it. When I switch on the laptop I see the secondary HDD drives are locked and asking for a 48 digit...
  8. My secondary Hard disk drives showing locked and asking for Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My secondary Hard disk drives showing locked and asking for Bitlocker key: Hi Guru's,Here is my problem.I have replaced my DELL inspiron's HDDWindows10 with SSD a year ago. Now I wanted to add my old HDD back as secondary disk using Caddy and did it. When I switch on the laptop I see the secondary HDD drives are locked and asking for a 48 digit...
  9. My secondary Hard disk drives showing locked and asking for Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Hard disk is locked with Bitlocker but keys in account are wrong

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard disk is locked with Bitlocker but keys in account are wrong: My hard disk is locked with bitlocker but the keys in my microsoft account are wrong. When i enter the keys in the bitlocker recovery process, it says the key you have entered is not correct. How do i get the correct keys. I donot wish to lose my data for the mistakes of...