Windows 10: BitLocker Key

Discus and support BitLocker Key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I used the bitlocker key associated with my devices. I'm using all of the options to check and still cannot find the bitlock key. Can someone call me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CrystalHinds, Jul 29, 2021.

1. BitLocker Key

I used the bitlocker key associated with my devices. I'm using all of the options to check and still cannot find the bitlock key. Can someone call me to assist at 732.407.8228.Thank you.Crystal Hinds

:)

CrystalHinds, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Bitlocker Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It is good that you know the Bitlocker key to properly get into the computer. To help you turn off the Bitlocker key, you can follow the steps below:

Please make sure you are signed as the Administrator of the computer.

To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.

• A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption. Click
      Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off, and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Jul 29, 2021
  4. BitLocker Key

bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

BitLocker Key

1. BitLocker Key - Similar Threads - BitLocker Key

2. Don't have BitLocker key, please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't have BitLocker key, please help!!: After an update last night I'm asked to enter my BitLocker key to start my laptop back up, but I never set up a BitLocker key and no one set one up for me, ****?! Pls help!!!...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bitlocker recovery key issues: I just got my laptop back from repair and it’s asking for bitlocker recovery key on startup. I didn’t set this up and it’s not in my Microsoft account. What can I do?...
  4. Bitlocker installed during update, never received recovery key, locked out

Bitlocker installed during update, never received recovery key, locked out: My PC just ran an update. When it restarted, I was prompted to input a bitlocker recovery key. I never received one nor did I see any prompt about this. Checked my Microsoft account from a different computer and there is no recovery key. Is my only option really to wipe and...
  5. Save bitlocker keys to Azure AD?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Save bitlocker keys to Azure AD?: Hi,I have a personal laptop which has Teams installed.During the Teams installation/login, I made sure uncheck the box that allows my organization to manage my device.Today, I was managing my bitlocker keys and noticed this laptop has an option I have never seen before - save...
  6. I'm having trouble saving my bitlocker keys to my microsoft account.

I'm having trouble saving my bitlocker keys to my microsoft account.: Not sure why it does this but, I can't save my bitlocker keys to my microsoft account.Any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-saving-my-bitlocker-keys-to-my/82dbffae-04d1-4d44-9489-e6e9d2c53895
  7. Wrong Bitlocker recovery key in my Microsoft account

Wrong Bitlocker recovery key in my Microsoft account: Bitlocker encryption has been activated in my DELL laptop. When I access my Microsoft account, I can see the correct device name and, when I click in, I can see the Bitlocker recovery key that is supposedly associated to this device. However, next to the recovery key there is...
  8. Reinstall Windows on laptop that has been locked with BitLocker and I have no recovery key

Reinstall Windows on laptop that has been locked with BitLocker and I have no recovery key: My Dell XPS computer recently turned off and showed the BitLocker recovery page. I have no recovery key after searching everywhere. I followed a previous thread and downloaded the Windows Installation Tool onto a USB drive, but I cannot get it to install. I already changed...
  9. Teams is preventing me from saving my bitlocker Keys to my Microsoft account.

Teams is preventing me from saving my bitlocker Keys to my Microsoft account.: Hi,I have a personal laptop which has Teams installed.During the Teams installation/login, I made sure uncheck the box that allows my organization to manage my device.Today, I was managing my bitlocker keys and noticed this laptop has an option I have never seen before - save...
  10. Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlocker Recovery Key: I am running Windows 10 20H2 on a new Lenovo Ideapad. Lenovo Vantage wants to update, but it is telling me that it must close Bitlocker and that I need to make sure I have the Bitlocker Recovery Key. I had no idea that a Bitlocker Recovery Key existed, let alone what it was....