Windows 10: Bitlocker Problems

Discus and support Bitlocker Problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since I downloaded some updates every time I start my HP Pavilion Energy Star I have to enter a 48 numeral code to unlock Bitlocker,which is a hell of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by willden, Oct 23, 2015.

1. willden Win User

Bitlocker Problems

Since I downloaded some updates every time I start my HP Pavilion Energy Star I have to enter a 48 numeral code to unlock Bitlocker,which is a hell of a nuisance and time consuming.How can I get rid of this ?.

:)

willden, Oct 23, 2015

2. My surface pro3 after it drainout of the battery every time at the start up it ask for bitlocker recovery key.

I solve this problem by turn off bitlocker.

and now I can start up with not require to fill bitlocker recovery key any more.

But a new problem is that I cannot turn on bitlocker again.

witoonyongmethawut, Oct 23, 2015
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Oct 23, 2015
Thema:

Bitlocker Problems

1. Bitlocker Problems - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Problems

2. Bitlocker problem at tail end of trying to fix 0x80070643 error with windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker problem at tail end of trying to fix 0x80070643 error with windows update: Had a security update KB5034441 which wouldn't install 0x80070643 error.Followed the links from Microsoft and did the following:Have resized my Windows RE partition, per KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update - Microsoft...
  3. Bitlocker problem at tail end of trying to fix 0x80070643 error with windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker problem at tail end of trying to fix 0x80070643 error with windows update: Had a security update KB5034441 which wouldn't install 0x80070643 error.Followed the links from Microsoft and did the following:Have resized my Windows RE partition, per KB5028997: Instructions to manually resize your partition to install the WinRE update - Microsoft...
  4. Bitlocker problem at tail end of trying to fix 0x80070643 error with windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bitlocker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker problem: So i have a problem with my laptop i accidentally disable all the services and i waanna enable it but when i restarted it. i can log in, it said "something happend and your pin isnt available" so i tried the bitlocker to solve it. When i go to Microsoft and find the bitlocker...
  6. Bitlocker problem

Bitlocker problem: So i have a problem with my laptop i accidentally disable all the services and i waanna enable it but when i restarted it. i can log in, it said "something happend and your pin isnt available" so i tried the bitlocker to solve it. When i go to Microsoft and find the bitlocker...
  7. BITLOCKER PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BITLOCKER PROBLEM: I bought a new computer from the shop. it was not used, i am first user and got bitlocker problem after7 month i dont know why it doesnt show on microsoft the code or this computer other 2 pc its showing but not this one and cant use mine pc. what should i do? PC is HP OMEN...
  8. BITLOCKER PROBLEM

BITLOCKER PROBLEM: I bought a new computer from the shop. it was not used, i am first user and got bitlocker problem after7 month i dont know why it doesnt show on microsoft the code or this computer other 2 pc its showing but not this one and cant use mine pc. what should i do? PC is HP OMEN...
  9. HELP, BITLOCKER KEY PROBLEM!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP, BITLOCKER KEY PROBLEM!: I can’t access my computer without my bitlocker key when I try to access my microsoft account to obtain the recovery key the page has an error with a melting popsicle ,”something happened.Wait a bit, then try again if the issue persists “* Changed to a question...
  10. BitLocker key problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker key problem: Hello! There was a problem with BitLocker. After setting the administrator password in UEFI, the hard drive began to require a BitLocker password. Since my computer was connected to a Microsoft Account, the BitLocker key should have been saved to...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bitlocker kb4499181