Windows 10: BitLocker recovery key missing. Not recorded in devise list of account list

Discus and support BitLocker recovery key missing. Not recorded in devise list of account list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to get recovery key for BitLocker used in Lenovo Tablets. BitLocker auto loaded during last update. tablet now locked with blue screen looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackFerko, Jul 20, 2018.

1. JackFerko Win User

BitLocker recovery key missing. Not recorded in devise list of account list

How to get recovery key for BitLocker used in Lenovo Tablets. BitLocker auto loaded during last update. tablet now locked with blue screen looking for recovery key.

:)

JackFerko, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jul 20, 2018
  3. recovery bitlocker blue screen

Hi Rick,

Please follow the suggestions below and check if you are able to boot to your desktop.

• Places to look for your BitLocker key:
      • On a printout you saved. Look in places you keep important papers.
      • Saved on a USB flash drive. Plug the USB flash drive into your locked PC and follow the instructions. If you saved the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
      • In your Microsoft account. To get your recovery key, go to
        BitLocker Recovery Keys.

• Or ask someone for help:
      • Ask someone with administrator privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
      • If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), ask a system administrator for your recovery key

Hope this helps in resolving the bitlocker recovery keys. Keep us posted on the bitlocker recovery key issues. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 20, 2018
  4. BitLocker recovery key missing. Not recorded in devise list of account list

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

BitLocker recovery key missing. Not recorded in devise list of account list

1. BitLocker recovery key missing. Not recorded in devise list of account list - Similar Threads - BitLocker recovery key

2. BitLocker Recovery Key Missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Recovery Key Missing: I'm trying to move files over from an SSD to a new computer. I've installed the old SSD directly into the new device in a secondary SSD slot, but the drive is locked and requires a BitLocker Recovery Key to be opened. My Microsoft account shows four bitlocker recovery keys,...
  3. BitLocker Recovery Key Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key Missing: I'm trying to move files over from an SSD to a new computer. I've installed the old SSD directly into the new device in a secondary SSD slot, but the drive is locked and requires a BitLocker Recovery Key to be opened. My Microsoft account shows four bitlocker recovery keys,...
  4. BitLocker Recovery Key Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BitLocker Recovery key missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Recovery key missing: My Laptop's C drive is BitLocked. I couldn't find my recovery key on my Microsoft account, although I see the Device. I NEVER EVER heard about the BitLocker. And I was never asked or alerted about the presence of such a monster. I was never emailed this key, or heard about it...
  6. BitLocker Recovery key Missing

BitLocker Recovery key Missing: Hi All,i am unable to find the BitLocker Recovery key in my Microsoft Account and i need it badly lots of data on my C: drive.What else can i do, the machine is now useless as i can't access it.** Issue started when the machine just kept restarting but itself over and over...
  7. Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key: I am trying to fix the black screen problem on my Windows 10 tablet when booting and can't get through to the Windows login screen. The black screen appeared after doing a Windows update. When trying to reset in Windows Recovery Environment, I am prompted for the Bitlocker...
  8. Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key

Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key: I am trying to fix the black screen problem on my Windows 10 tablet when booting and can't get through to the Windows login screen. The black screen appeared after doing a Windows update. When trying to reset in Windows Recovery Environment, I am prompted for the Bitlocker...
  9. Device is listed in MS Account, but not showing Bitlocker Recovery Key

10. New Hard drive is Bitlocked. Drive is listed on Microsoft account, but recovery key is...

New Hard drive is Bitlocked. Drive is listed on Microsoft account, but recovery key is...: Hello, Trying to access my secondary drive on my laptop, but it is now bitlocked and requires a 48 digit recovery key to access. The drive and its ID are listed on my microsoft account, but the recovery key is not listed. Any help would be appreciated. I purchased this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to boot windows x tablet no bit locker key saved

2. bitlocker key missing from the list

3. windows bitlocker key missing from account