Windows 10: Bittorrent client Deluge works on Windows just fine

Discus and support Bittorrent client Deluge works on Windows just fine in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks Those who use torrents (nothing wrong with legit streams) Deluge now works fine on Windows and can easily use magnet links too Much better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, May 30, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Bittorrent client Deluge works on Windows just fine

Hi folks

Those who use torrents (nothing wrong with legit streams) Deluge now works fine on Windows and can easily use magnet links too

Much better than things like utorrent etc and no adverts.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 30, 2018

2. Windows Defender PUP/PUA protection blocked BitTorrent

I honestly don't know.

I neither use Windows 10 nor Windows Defender nor BitTorrent.

Did you try to disable the Windows Defender PUA/PUP protection?

Or to disable WD real-time protection during installation of BitTorrent?

Did you ask BitTorrent support and/or in their forum?

BitTorrent | Help Portal

BitTorrent | Product support for free client users - ...

Jsssssssss, May 30, 2018
  3. Windows Defender PUP/PUA protection blocked BitTorrent

I'm not going to look for cracked software. I just want a good and safe torrent download manager. Will the link talking about how Windows Defender identifies potentially unwanted software help me add BitTorrent to my list of exclusions?

OsmanZakir, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Bittorrent client Deluge works on Windows just fine

1. Bittorrent client Deluge works on Windows just fine - Similar Threads - Bittorrent client Deluge

2. DELUGE OF COMPUTER ISSUES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DELUGE OF COMPUTER ISSUES: I use an HP 15-bs244wm 64bitTime and DateMy computer time and date had always been working perfectly until a month ago when out of the blues it started displaying an incorrect time, what I do then is to sync the time then it corrects itself but upon shutting down and powering...
  3. Headset Output not detected but Input is working just fine.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Output not detected but Input is working just fine.: My computer won't detect an Output device for my headset. The Input device works just fine, a little quiet but it's still being detected. The Output works fine with normal earbuds so idk why it wouldnt be detecting the output for my headset. I just got this setup for...
  4. No Internet connection and its work just fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Internet connection and its work just fine.: Fresh Windows 10 Install for a new PC.. Maybe this is not new for most of you all..but this is new to me.. same with my name Nubi (newbie) i thought i cant install windows without microsoft accounts... Key points: Dont go Online too soon.. If you're free u can drop...
  5. Bluetooth device works fine but just not show

Bluetooth device works fine but just not show: I have this problem after 22nd January thought there is update around that day. Symptom: 1. Bluetooth mouse logitech M557 works fine 2. Samsung A8+ can transfer file by bluetooth 3. two devices are not showing in action centre, bluetooth & other devices, devices and...
  6. Linux VM's / hosts using deluge torrent client fix

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Linux VM's / hosts using deluge torrent client fix: Hi folks if you use python 3 on Linux VM's and use deluge as your torrent client you will need to install python3-cairo or it won't start. If you get message in other python stuff with module cairo not found this error should be fixed by the install. Also make sure...
  7. Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox repeatedly crashing after working just fine.: After I updated Windows to the new version my Roblox stopped working. I would get the same error message numerous times even after uninstalling and reinstalling. I talked to the roblox support team and we couldn't resolve the issue. Is anyone else having this issue or can...
  8. Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.: Hi everyone !. On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately! I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and by Removal software to rid my PC of it ... all to no avail !. Control Panel/ Programs and Features/ Uninstall tells me that ì...
  9. Sudden sound problem; worked just fine yesterday

Sudden sound problem; worked just fine yesterday: Uhm. Well, that's pretty much what the title says. To get into detail; while I was using a music synthesis program, there was no sound. Even the system and browser sounds were not there. I did check to see a "Realtek HD Audio" not being plugged in but after that was...
  10. Cannot unistall bittorrent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot unistall bittorrent: I need help to uninstall bit torrent from the app menu. When I click the uninstall button, nothing happens and the app icon is still there. There does not seem to have been a folder in the program files called bittorrent I can uninstall either. thanks in advance 48916