Windows 10: Black and white menus/taskbar

Discus and support Black and white menus/taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I log in to my user, my taskbar and start menus have turned black and white; almost like safe mode, but safe mode isn't on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VicDiaz562, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Black and white menus/taskbar

When I log in to my user, my taskbar and start menus have turned black and white; almost like safe mode, but safe mode isn't on.

:)

VicDiaz562, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. alenin99 Win User
    right click option is black and white

after some updates, when i right click anywhere in taskbar the options are in black, (usually it is white and black text, but mines opposite). but if i right click somewhere else like desktop or folder options, it shows normally (white and black). is there
    anyway to turn of the black and white option which comes up only when i right click on the taskbar, start menu.

alenin99, Jul 24, 2018
  4. NVergilio Win User

Black and white menus/taskbar

Black Context Menu for Taskbar and Old Context Menu for Desktop

For the first pic, yes that is what I get, but isn't the Windows 10 context menu supposed to be white and a bit more cleaner? Curious about these changes.

NVergilio, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Black and white menus/taskbar

1. Black and white menus/taskbar - Similar Threads - Black white menus

2. File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White: Suddenly after latest update my windows file explorer behaving weird. Please suggest me solutions. I tried below approach too.File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White - Microsoft Community...
  3. File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White: Suddenly after latest update my windows file explorer behaving weird. Please suggest me solutions. I tried below approach too.File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White - Microsoft Community...
  4. Taskbar menus are blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar menus are blank: In my taskbar the bottom right hand corner are missing all its icons. Time is missing as well so I dont know what sorcery is going on. I check on my settings it is all turn on. I tried to turning it off then restart then turn it back on but no positive result....
  5. Taskbar menus are blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar menus are blank: In my taskbar the bottom right hand corner are missing all its icons. Time is missing as well so I dont know what sorcery is going on. I check on my settings it is all turn on. I tried to turning it off then restart then turn it back on but no positive result....
  6. Taskbar menus are blank

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Black menus and taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black menus and taskbar: I messed up my windows 10 settings, so now I see the taskbar and pop-up menus in black with black text. If I roll over them with the cursor, I can see the icons but no text. I've tried to change either the text or background to something visible, but since I can't read the...
  8. problem on a few menus - white text on white background

in Windows 10 Support
    problem on a few menus - white text on white background: G'day all. I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly. I also noticed this same thing...
  9. White boxes for right click menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for right click menus?: http://puu.sh/jjjOl/869ebbd62a.png The bottom right box is me right clicking the Speakers or Network icons. I can click in it and it still works but it's just annoying knowing that it's not working properly. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps a solution for it? 10411
  10. Taskbar menus lag

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar menus lag: Hello I have some kind of lag opening desktop taskbar , it only happens on first boot or while coming back from suspend. my pc is i7 6700k 16gb ram and ssd i tried to disable lan and problem still persist [img] is it normal on windows 10 to be so laggy to open a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task bar black on white

2. start10 menu in black and white

3. why have taskbar and menus turned black