Windows 10: Black background behind Folder icons in Windows 10

Discus and support Black background behind Folder icons in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows 10 File Explorer provides a variety of ways to organize the contents of files and folders of the system. The Window users can use some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 23, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Black background behind Folder icons in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 23, 2018
  2. er557 Win User

windows 10 redstone 4 v17115.1, theme patched for "hand drawn theme", including folder backgrounds hack, and patched icon pack BUUF

windows 10 redstone 4 v17115.1, theme patched for "hand drawn theme", including folder backgrounds hack, and patched icon pack BUUF

Black background behind Folder icons in Windows 10 03072018-185830-jpg.jpg

er557, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Black background on my folder icons

My Folder Icons keep getting this weird Black Background color every now and then. What is causing this? How can I stop this from happening anymore?-- Original Title.

I keep getting this weird black background on my folder icons. I don't know what is causing this, and I'm tired of changing folder icons every other day. Can anybody help me out?

Black background behind Folder icons in Windows 10 c55a6339-e7c3-4d46-8198-e38265d2cbed.png

ChiranjeevJain252, Aug 23, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Black background behind Folder icons in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black background behind

2. Black Background of Folder Icons in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Background of Folder Icons in Explorer?: Hello, I am currently running Windows 11 on my system the new version 23H2 For about two weeks or so now I have began to notice that when I go into my Download Folder - my Folders have a black box background only on some of them. As you can see by the image below. A few steps...
  3. Black Background of Folder Icons in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Background of Folder Icons in Explorer?: Hello, I am currently running Windows 11 on my system the new version 23H2 For about two weeks or so now I have began to notice that when I go into my Download Folder - my Folders have a black box background only on some of them. As you can see by the image below. A few steps...
  4. Black background of folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black background of folders: Hello!Can anybody help me, please?As you can see from the below image, Some of my folder's backgrounds are black:How can I fix it? I restarted many times but it didn't do anything......
  5. Black background of folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black background of folders: Hello!Can anybody help me, please?As you can see from the below image, Some of my folder's backgrounds are black:How can I fix it? I restarted many times but it didn't do anything......
  6. Black background of folders

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Desktop turning black & black squres behind icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop turning black & black squres behind icons: When I do a selection (click and drag) the space that I selected turns my desktop background black. When my cursor goes over an icon, a black square appears behind it. Also, when I drag an icon around on the desktop, all of the background turns black. All of this started...
  8. Some Folder Icons have a Black Background

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Folder Icons have a Black Background: I think since the latest Windows 10 update some of my icons have a black background to them, sometimes they don't *update*. [img] What could be causing this? I've tried deleting the thumbnail cache using CCleaner and Disk Cleaner but that didn't seem to help. Any...
  9. == black folder and icon windows 10 ==

in Windows 10 Support
    == black folder and icon windows 10 ==: i just got some errors, when i try to browse something in some applications, i got my folders and files become black or blank. i try to rebuild my iconcache, but still not working. it's annoying me. can anyone give me any solutions? 75941
  10. Black Square behind some of my Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Square behind some of my Folder Icons: Hi, I just had this problem earlier. I had this Folder that has a Black Square behind it. I tried refreshing and it didn't work. I tried moving my files from that folder into another it worked. Deleting it and After refreshing, 4 folders have been affected by this problem....