Windows 10: Black background

Discus and support Black background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 10 and my desktop theme/picture is fine, but my task bar and all other screens have a black back ground. How do I change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jkpalumbo, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Jkpalumbo Win User

Black background

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and my desktop theme/picture is fine, but my task bar and all other screens have a black back ground. How do I change this?

:)

Jkpalumbo, Jan 22, 2016
  2. Drewdler Win User

Windows 10 default Photo Viewer - png files - Black Background Issues

The issue here is the photo viewer's background is BLACK, hence black png image on black background = 0. I was looking to change the background color of the image viewer to fix this. Is there a way to change it? The photo viewer is working perfectly fine,
    they just did not consider the black png on black background.

Drewdler, Jan 22, 2016
  3. RPD
    rpd Win User
    Change the background colour of Windows 10 Photo app?

When viewing some transparency images (png,gif) the black background of Win10 Photo App, can obscure black text and black shapes.

Presumably these would be seen, if the photo app background was white or a light neutral colour, but I can see no way to change the black background of this app and this is very frustrating as these images do not display properly.

Is it possible to fix this background to view such transparency images properly?

4. Black background

Go to settings then Personalisation then colours
    That is where you can alter your background colours
    Also Taskbar

hTconeM9user, Jan 22, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jan 22, 2016
  6. dencal Win User
    dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Black background

1. Black background - Similar Threads - Black background

2. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  3. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  4. How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...: i accidently hit alt prtsc or something then my computer went weird in a lot of different ways including chrome. All my backgrounds for everything went away and now its doing this weird thing with searching stuff up on google. The writing is white and the background for the...
  5. How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...

How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...: i accidently hit alt prtsc or something then my computer went weird in a lot of different ways including chrome. All my backgrounds for everything went away and now its doing this weird thing with searching stuff up on google. The writing is white and the background for the...
  6. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  7. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  8. Black background - How to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black background - How to fix: For some reason the background for a number of apps is all black instead of white. I cannot find in settings anywhere to fix this. Where do I go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-how-to-fix/05b56420-0b2e-407d-a04c-23edc14d1d84
  9. Black background - How to fix

Black background - How to fix: For some reason the background for a number of apps is all black instead of white. I cannot find in settings anywhere to fix this. Where do I go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-how-to-fix/05b56420-0b2e-407d-a04c-23edc14d1d84
  10. Why is the shutdown screen and the restart and the ctrl + alt + delete all, A black background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the shutdown screen and the restart and the ctrl + alt + delete all, A black background?: I have been using I have been using Windows 11 in 2022. And when I shut down my PC or update it or restart it or on the ctrl alt delete screen it's all a black background?I get bothered when I do these tasks. Because a black screen just look's boring. Why can't it be by...