Windows 10: black box

Discus and support black box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what's the black box that has appeared in the videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonNashif, Aug 25, 2018.

1. RonNashif Win User

black box

what's the black box that has appeared in the videos

:)

RonNashif, Aug 25, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

black box

Black box at top left of screen

Hi,

To better assist you, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What applications were you trying to open?
    • Can you send a screenshot of the black box that you see?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

black box

1. black box - Similar Threads - black box

2. Why I'm seeing black box on my mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I'm seeing black box on my mouse?: After restart I'm seeing black rectangle box next to the mouse pointer. I'm not comfortable seeing that. Please remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-im-seeing-black-box-on-my-mouse/71b9dba7-6054-45b2-a711-f2f238687790
  3. Why I'm seeing black box on my mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I'm seeing black box on my mouse?: After restart I'm seeing black rectangle box next to the mouse pointer. I'm not comfortable seeing that. Please remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-im-seeing-black-box-on-my-mouse/71b9dba7-6054-45b2-a711-f2f238687790
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing.I...
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing.I...
  8. Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?: This keeps happening randomly while in game , I cannot find a fix anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-windows-10-black-box-with-performance-stats/6ee945eb-305c-46d7-bbe4-929520fdcd0e
  9. Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?

Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?: This keeps happening randomly while in game , I cannot find a fix anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-windows-10-black-box-with-performance-stats/6ee945eb-305c-46d7-bbe4-929520fdcd0e
  10. Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?

in Windows 10 Customization