Windows 10: Black lines on Properties

Discus and support Black lines on Properties in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This problem happened yesterday (see attached image). Everything was normal after restarting my computer. I ran chksdk and a full IS scan with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meridius, Jun 16, 2018.

1. meridius Win User

Black lines on Properties

This problem happened yesterday (see attached image).

Everything was normal after restarting my computer. I ran chksdk and a full IS scan with no problems. All is back to normal now. Any ideas of what this could have been?

Black lines on Properties [​IMG]

:)

meridius, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Black lines on Properties :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Black lines on Properties

Black line

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that there is a black line that appears on the screen. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you have changed the wallpaper and checked if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, the issue may arise due to display driver conflicts.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the display driver and check if the issue persists.

Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.

• In the list of devices, you should see the Display drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 16, 2018
Thema:

Black lines on Properties

1. Black lines on Properties - Similar Threads - Black lines Properties

2. Black horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black horizontal lines: "Dear Microsoft Support,I recently purchased a Windows Gateway laptop, and I've noticed that there are black horizontal lines appearing on the screen that won't go away. I've tried restarting the laptop and adjusting the display settings, but the issue persists. Could you...
  3. Black horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black horizontal lines: "Dear Microsoft Support,I recently purchased a Windows Gateway laptop, and I've noticed that there are black horizontal lines appearing on the screen that won't go away. I've tried restarting the laptop and adjusting the display settings, but the issue persists. Could you...
  4. Thin black dotted line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thin black dotted line: Hello, recently I got a thin vertical black dotted line going from the top to the middle of the screen. Does anybody know how can I fix this???The screen is not scratched, I checked...
  5. Black vertical lines on display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black vertical lines on display: Recently I purchased a MSI Katana gf76 laptop. The display was fine till 2 days ago but yesterday when booted the laptop there was black vertical line on the screen. This problem occured once I connected to the internet. I have no idea what to do...
  6. Black vertical lines on display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black vertical lines on display: Recently I purchased a MSI Katana gf76 laptop. The display was fine till 2 days ago but yesterday when booted the laptop there was black vertical line on the screen. This problem occured once I connected to the internet. I have no idea what to do...
  7. Black Folder Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Folder Properties: Hi. Not sure what went wrong. Since I updated I get the following when I look at a folder's properties. [img] I use the dark theme. It doesn't matter if I change to light though. Properties still is black in body portion of window. Please help. I have vision issues. I...
  8. weird black line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    weird black line: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/ubopng5kav751.png?width=1678&format=png&auto=webp&s=7f2608104ced59446db5d268d560c798b4186ecd submitted by /u/omarelfarok [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi1w9i/weird_black_line/
  9. Black vertical lines in the start.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black vertical lines in the start.: Hi, I am using Lenovo Think Pad Laptop. Black Lines are coming at the time of start and than the application starts.fine. I am using windows 10. Please help . Its a brand new laptop and its really irritation to see those black lines....
  10. Black Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Lines on Screen: Hello all, My computer started getting these weird black lines on the screen[ATTACH]. I asked a friend of mine, and he said the pixels had died. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I need to study with this constantly. Any help will be appreciated. [Original Title: My...