Windows 10: Black screen after clean install

Discus and support Black screen after clean install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i recently install Windows 10, search updates and install it, so Windows update install the drivers for my gtx 1060, later i restart the pc and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZeusFede, Oct 4, 2016.

1. ZeusFede Win User

Black screen after clean install

Hi, i recently install Windows 10, search updates and install it, so Windows update install the drivers for my gtx 1060, later i restart the pc and a black screen show with only the mouse pointer... I went crazy and now i format all again... I try to install the nvidia drivers and i get an error, so what should i do now? Install all the updates again, install directx, framework and then try to install the driver? Help plz

:)

ZeusFede, Oct 4, 2016
  2. User11123 Win User

Black Screen After Clean Install of Windows 10

I started the clean installation, after about completing 35% the computer restarted and after that the screen has went black. I restarted the computer manually but still the screen is black.

User11123, Oct 4, 2016
  3. Black Screen After Clean Install of Windows 10

Hi,

We got you. May we know what are you using when you install Windows 10? I strongly suggest that you do a clean install again without any interruption so that the files will be extracted properly and won't get corrupted.

Thank you.

Richard tie, Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

Black screen after clean install

1. Black screen after clean install - Similar Threads - Black screen clean

2. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Install: Good day. Here I am thinking I was clever to do a freah install of windows to get rid of junk. To start, here is my system:MSI B550M Mortar MoBoRyzen 5 5600X CPUGTX970 4gb GPU old faithfulKingston 512 m.22 x 8GB DDR4 2666 Ram only one currently installed in A2So, I did a...
  3. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after Install: Good day. Here I am thinking I was clever to do a freah install of windows to get rid of junk. To start, here is my system:MSI B550M Mortar MoBoRyzen 5 5600X CPUGTX970 4gb GPU old faithfulKingston 512 m.22 x 8GB DDR4 2666 Ram only one currently installed in A2So, I did a...
  4. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen after clean windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after clean windows 10 installation: Im installing an SSD on my dads old dell pc. But Im getting a black screen after install and restart. What should I do? Steps taken: 1.Boot to bios and change 1st boot order to usb thumb drive 2.boot from thumb drive and install windows 10 pro 3.after installation...
  6. Black screen on startup after clean install windows 10

Black screen on startup after clean install windows 10: need a little help here please. Im trying to re install windows 10 on a different hard drive I have. I downloaded the media tools, and created a USB boot drive. windows went through the install and restarted. but the drive keeps looping back to the install. when I shut the...
  7. Black screen windows 10 clean install

Black screen windows 10 clean install: Hi i have tried two clean installs onto 860 evo ssd with windows 10 home one with internet connected and one with out. The install with internet connected gets all the way to entering my phone no. and At the end of the install then reboots to black screen with no cursor or...
  8. Black screen after installation

Black screen after installation: So, this problem has arisen since the release of version 1703. My computer immediately after installing this update showed a black screen with no cursor and no ability to call any program. I tried to clean install with formatting the entire disk, did not help. I reread all...
  9. Frequent Black Screens Before and After Clean Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Black Screens Before and After Clean Install: I've been struggling with my computer display for over a week now. At random times the display will shut off entirely, the sound will loop for a bit, but the LED's on both my mouse and keyboard stay on. I thought that this was a corrupted driver problem so I reformatted my...
  10. Clean install, Black screen after driver graphics cards (Internal+PEG)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Clean install, Black screen after driver graphics cards (Internal+PEG): I decided to reinstall Win 10 Pro a few days ago to start up fresh again for the new year, it works fine on stock windows drivers but the moment I either manually install Nvidia or Intel Graphics Drivers. After 6 reformats and reinstalls, discussing it with multiple people I...