Windows 10: Black screen after windows 10 install.

Discus and support Black screen after windows 10 install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop Acer Aspire 5750-6831 worked perfectly for about two years with windows 7 64 bit, and after migrating to Windows 10, now presents the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by seoliveira, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Black screen after windows 10 install.

My laptop Acer Aspire 5750-6831 worked perfectly for about two years with windows 7 64 bit, and after migrating to Windows 10, now presents the following problem:

Only the blue LED of utility power and the fan turn on. Nothing else works even keyboard or mouse - the screen is totaly black. To turn off, I hold the power button for 5 seconds, it shuts down. It is impossible to boot from CD or USB.

I read somewhere that the problem may be caused by incompatibility of bios. It would then be necessary to use a USB stick with a specific software to boot and install an updated bios. It seems that there is a procedure for doing so. Does anyone know how to do this?

:)

seoliveira, Jan 14, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 14, 2016
  3. Screen turning black

After installing windows 10 screen turns black and does not work . After that if I try to boot windows 10 it does not work. When I try to install driver same thing happens.

I can login but after like 10 seconds the screen turns black and it does not work. If the screen is black long enough then it will change screen resolution and windows will not work any more .

Thomas A. Howard, Jan 14, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Black screen after windows 10 install.

Just googled and found this
    acer aspire 5750g BIOS update - Acer Community - 276722
    Maybe it can help.

simrick, Jan 14, 2016
  5. Thank you very much simrick.
    The information was very useful, but I need to know how to boot because the computer does not start. There seems to be a specific command to force inicialiazação. I will be grateful if you know how to do this.

seoliveira, Jan 16, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Hi.
    So the computer will not start at all? Does the power light come on? Please remove the battery, disconnect from the power cable, and hold the power button down and count to 15 seconds. Then, replace the battery, plug in the power cord and try to boot the machine. Pressing the F2 key (several times) when the machine first turns on should bring you to a menu, press the right arrow key to get to Main, where you can press F12 to enter BIOS.

Hope that helps.

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Black screen after windows 10 install.

1. Black screen after windows 10 install. - Similar Threads - Black screen install

2. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Install: Good day. Here I am thinking I was clever to do a freah install of windows to get rid of junk. To start, here is my system:MSI B550M Mortar MoBoRyzen 5 5600X CPUGTX970 4gb GPU old faithfulKingston 512 m.22 x 8GB DDR4 2666 Ram only one currently installed in A2So, I did a...
  3. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after Install: Good day. Here I am thinking I was clever to do a freah install of windows to get rid of junk. To start, here is my system:MSI B550M Mortar MoBoRyzen 5 5600X CPUGTX970 4gb GPU old faithfulKingston 512 m.22 x 8GB DDR4 2666 Ram only one currently installed in A2So, I did a...
  4. Black screen after clean windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after clean windows 10 installation: Im installing an SSD on my dads old dell pc. But Im getting a black screen after install and restart. What should I do? Steps taken: 1.Boot to bios and change 1st boot order to usb thumb drive 2.boot from thumb drive and install windows 10 pro 3.after installation...
  5. Black screen after installation

Black screen after installation: So, this problem has arisen since the release of version 1703. My computer immediately after installing this update showed a black screen with no cursor and no ability to call any program. I tried to clean install with formatting the entire disk, did not help. I reread all...
  6. No boot or black screen after installing windows 10

No boot or black screen after installing windows 10: Hi Again , my name is alex [15 age] i solved the last issue but after installing windows 10 on laptop its black screen or no boot i think. When i power on the laptop nothing happend, i can hear the cooler but its only black screen , i can t go to bios or something like...
  7. After installing Windows 10, screen went black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing Windows 10, screen went black: After installing Windows 10 the screen of my PC went black. I can only use the Safe Mode and don’t know how to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-windows-10-screen-went-black/2246d081-5477-47fe-af9e-2de8ff0cefd4
  8. Windows black screen after installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows black screen after installing: I installed windows 10 x64 and after loading the desktop, the screen blacked out. I can only boot through safe mode and I've looked throght many forums but nothing seems to work. Please help!...
  9. After installing windows 10 10046 it black screens

After installing windows 10 10046 it black screens: Ayer waiting 4 hours for windows 10 to 'set up' it black screens i waited another 1 hour then shut down and start it back up again, it goes through the installation recovery repair then black screens 5113
  10. Windows 10 Black screen problem NOT AFTER INSTALlATION

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Black screen problem NOT AFTER INSTALlATION: So yesterday i went shut down my computer, however the computer hadn't shut off after a few minutes so I physically held down the power button to make sure it was off. Then later that day I turned on my PC and everything was normal, the Windows 10 logo came up, then went to a...