Windows 10: Black screen after windows 10 Logo (Installation/Bootable USB)

Discus and support Black screen after windows 10 Logo (Installation/Bootable USB) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i was planning to reformat my old pc & install new os/clean install but when i tried to boot with the bootable usb drive, it just gives me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mazikeen, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Mazikeen Win User

Black screen after windows 10 Logo (Installation/Bootable USB)

So i was planning to reformat my old pc & install new os/clean install but when i tried to boot with the bootable usb drive, it just gives me blackscreen after the blue windows logo. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried waiting for 20minutes but nothing happen at all, just pure blackscreen. But the usb seems to be running, keyboard & mouse both has light so i don't really have a clue on what's going on.

I created the bootable drive using microsoft's Media Creation Tool. I tried downloading 2x and still the same, just black screen after the blue windows logo. The usb is working perfectly fine and is being detected if i boot the current os.Has anyone encountered this before? Im installing a genuine windows 10, i have genuine license key.
    Please let me know anything that might help, i'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

:)

Mazikeen, Nov 13, 2017

2. BSOD "Unmountable boot volume" and can't boot to the bootable USB

note: this is a content copy from my post in other forum site.

So I receive an update for "Windows 10 Creators" before doing the update I decided to create a recovery disc to a USB but only to find out I can't create one with error "Missing important files" so I
    googled and found a thread that suggest a steps... one of the step is to supply a command (in administrator level) a "reagentc /disable" this freezed my laptop and then windows crashes and restart. During the restart just after the Asus loading logo the BSOD
    with "unmountable boot volume" error code occurred I tried many restarts but same error being display.

With the "unmountable boot volume" error, I googled and found that I have to use a bootable USB to fix it (I don't have installation CD when I bought the laptop). I grabbed other laptop (with windows 10
    installed) and create a windows 10 bootable in USB. Go back to my damaged laptop I changed the boot sequence to boot in my USB but after the Asus loading logo the screen goes black and stuck there the installation which usually popups didn't displayed. I tried
    on the other laptop where I created the bootable USB to check if the USB is damaged but to my surprise the bootable USB actually works on the other laptop no black screen displayed.

I created the Windows 10 bootable USB using Rufus, then when the black screen is being displayed I tried to create again with the Windows Media Creation Tool which also display black screen.

At this point I'm not sure what to do to fix this... any idea is appreciated...

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup / PC.

Rain.bason, Nov 13, 2017
  3. Black screen after windows 10 Logo (Installation/Bootable USB)

Follow-up:

1. Have you validated the clean install of Win10 on the old originally-running-Win7-computer yet?

2. What Version & OS Build of Windows 10 is currently installed?

• Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key.

3. Is Adobe Flash Player version 27.0.0.187 installed? TEST HERE USING INTERNET EXPLORER (preferably) OR EDGE (assuming Flash content has been enabled)
    ONLY! =>
    https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

• NOTE: Do NOT attempt to install or upgrade Flash via that page. Stop at #1.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 13, 2017
  4. Black screen after windows 10 Logo (Installation/Bootable USB)

Cause: Setup is still in progress. If you have a large personal data file set that you are migrating from a previous Windows installation, the Windows 10 setup process could take several hours.

solution: Observe the hard drive activity LED closely to determine if the computer is still working. If the LED is still blinking, it means setup is probably still busy working on sorting through your files and determining what to move and what to keep. This is a good sign, which means you should wait a bit more. If setup goes beyond 2 to 7 hours, then the setup may be stuck.

cause: Setup is stuck. For whatever reason, the setup process is hung up on something and can’t proceed further.

solution: Power down your computer completely and try again. Follow these steps:

• Power down the computer completely. If it won’t shut down, hold the power button for 5 to 10 seconds until it shuts down.
    • Disconnect from the internet by unplugging the Ethernet cable or switching off the wireless adapter .
    • Disconnect all unnecessary peripherals from the PC. Remove external hard drives, game controllers, phone chargers.
    • Remove power from your computer. Disconnect the power cord from the outlet. If it’s a laptop, remove the battery, too. Wait at least 30 seconds before plugging your computer back in.
    • Connect the system to power again, but leave the internet disconnected. Power on the computer.
    • Hopefully, Windows will try to resume or restart the Windows 10 setup process.

cause: Black screen is caused by a device driver or hardware performance issue.

solution: Try booting into Safe Mode. See the section below on How to Use Safe Mode to Troubleshoot Black Screens.

robertosburn, Nov 14, 2017
Thema:

Black screen after windows 10 Logo (Installation/Bootable USB)

1. Black screen after windows 10 Logo (Installation/Bootable USB) - Similar Threads - Black screen Logo

2. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  3. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  4. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  5. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  6. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  7. Black screen after the windows 10 logo.

Black screen after the windows 10 logo.: Yesterday, my computer crashed unexpectedly. When I tried to boot it up again, it displayed a black screen after the windows 10 logo and the loading circles. I looked up some solutions online, and one I tried was disabling my graphics card driver from safe mode. That did the...
  8. Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB

Black Screen after booting into Windows Installer Bootable USB: Whenever i boot into the usb that has windows 10 iso files installed i am able achieve a screen with the windows logo and a cirlce loading with dots, after it fades my whole screen turns black with no installer appearing. I am unable to access anything in my computer other...
  9. Black screen on Installation? (USB Bootable)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen on Installation? (USB Bootable): I was planning to reformat my old pc so i downloaded windows 10 & created bootable USB. But when i tried to boot the usb drive, it just gives me blackscreen after the blue windows logo. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried waiting for 20minutes but nothing happen at all,...
  10. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after windows logo: So it started this morning: I turned on my pc and it froze right after it passed the Blue windows logo screen. A black screen appeared with no cursor. I rebooted the pc (through the reset button) and everytime it got stuck at the black screen and then rebooted on its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black screen after windows 10 logo (installation/bootable usb)

2. windows 10 bootable usb black screen

3. win 10 bootable usb crashes after logo