Windows 10: Black screen and all apps are closed problem

Discus and support Black screen and all apps are closed problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with mylaptop and I don know wtf is going on, so here it is: surfing internet using google chrome and then screen flashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WOSHOSt, Jun 16, 2016.

1. WOSHOSt Win User

Black screen and all apps are closed problem

Hello,
    I have a problem with mylaptop and I don know wtf is going on, so here it is:

surfing internet using google chrome and then screen flashes and all running apps are nw closed, but if i play something, for example Mortal Kombat X, it wont crash or fall it just kinda alt+tab itself.

I´m really desperate about it, because till now I solve nearly everything using forums or tutorials but I can´t find anything about this problem.

:)

WOSHOSt, Jun 16, 2016

2. Touch screen problem

I updated the software on my lumia 620 to lumia black around 3 weeks back. Since then I am facing problem in the top half with my touch screen. It doesn't work in many apps, in order to close the apps I need to rotate my screen & then exit or else close
    that app window.

SumanthAradhya, Jun 16, 2016
  3. windows camera

My windows camera opens to black screen. I can uninstall and then reinstall and it and it works temporarily but as soon as I close app, it reopens to black screen again.

sandrafletcher, Jun 16, 2016
Thema:

Black screen and all apps are closed problem

1. Black screen and all apps are closed problem - Similar Threads - Black screen apps

2. Apps Close Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps Close Problem: how to close access is denied apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-close-problem/20d3dcc7-5535-4d2d-b9bf-ed4acb5fc2b9"
  3. Black screen Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen Problem: Hello. My name is Robert Read and my computer is not working right. I have a inspiron 24 (Model 3455 series). If anyone can help me fix it that would be great! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-problem/3c36b8ba-f394-4613-9b2d-419f683334bc
  4. Age of Empire DE Black Screen and close automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire DE Black Screen and close automatically: Hello, I've got a problems with my games. When i launch AoE : DE the game launch the blackscreen for launch the game and Nothing… After 20 seconds the games closes and I'll be back to my desktop. I've made the exclusion on the Windows Defenders, all my nvidia was updated,...
  5. Black screen problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black screen problem: Guys please i need your help after install Intel drivers my screen goes black i only hear sound when i randomly press any key here is my laptop graphics spec http://speccy.piriform.com/results/e...hPaUcUlax00U8J only i cant change the resolution cos it is grey out...
  6. Black Screen Closing Game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen Closing Game: I've been playing the fps Warface (downloaded via Steam), after the latest cumulative update (KB3081438) whenever I close out the game it crashes to a black screen forcing a restart. I can play all day without issue until I close it. This has been an issue running Nvidia...
  7. Black Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen Problem: Hello. I recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 a few weeks ago. Everything was going fine until I began encountering the random black screens. The screen will randomly go black (it stays on, the screen will just be black). The only way to get it back is the push the...
  8. Black screen problem solved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen problem solved: If after upgrading to Windows 10, you have the black screen but can see your mouse, then this is for you. After upgrading to Windows 10, I noticed that my mouse cursor could go a little bit to the left of my left most monitor. This reminded me of my days of using Linux....
  9. All apps close when I close laptop lid - why?

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps close when I close laptop lid - why?: The Low battery action is set to Hibernate, and Battery notification is On for both battery and plugged in modes. Mike
  10. Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor: When I force close (CTRL + ALT + DEL) an app or something which doesn't respond the black screen with cursor appears. I can move the cursor. However I can't reach any file or something. How to get out from this situation? Do I have to sign out and sign in again? 70904