Windows 10: Black screen and all apps are closed problem

Discus and support Black screen and all apps are closed problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with mylaptop and I don know wtf is going on, so here it is: surfing internet using google chrome and then screen flashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WOSHOSt, Jun 16, 2016.

1. WOSHOSt Win User

Black screen and all apps are closed problem

Hello,
    I have a problem with mylaptop and I don know wtf is going on, so here it is:

surfing internet using google chrome and then screen flashes and all running apps are nw closed, but if i play something, for example Mortal Kombat X, it wont crash or fall it just kinda alt+tab itself.

I´m really desperate about it, because till now I solve nearly everything using forums or tutorials but I can´t find anything about this problem.

:)

WOSHOSt, Jun 16, 2016

2. Touch screen problem

I updated the software on my lumia 620 to lumia black around 3 weeks back. Since then I am facing problem in the top half with my touch screen. It doesn't work in many apps, in order to close the apps I need to rotate my screen & then exit or else close
    that app window.

SumanthAradhya, Jun 16, 2016
  3. windows camera

My windows camera opens to black screen. I can uninstall and then reinstall and it and it works temporarily but as soon as I close app, it reopens to black screen again.

sandrafletcher, Jun 16, 2016
Thema:

Black screen and all apps are closed problem

1. Black screen and all apps are closed problem - Similar Threads - Black screen apps

2. Laptop screen is black after closing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen is black after closing it: Every time I close my laptop without putting it to sleep first, or if it is left alone for too long either way, the screen is black but the light and fan are on. I then have to restart it for it to work again. I have a brand new SGIN laptop on windows 11. I first noticed this...
  3. Laptop screen is black after closing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen is black after closing it: Every time I close my laptop without putting it to sleep first, or if it is left alone for too long either way, the screen is black but the light and fan are on. I then have to restart it for it to work again. I have a brand new SGIN laptop on windows 11. I first noticed this...
  4. Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps: I recently got a new monitor, and whenever I open or tab out of certain fullscreen apps, the screen goes black for a few seconds.It doesn't happen to every app in fullscreen. For example, when opening / closing minecraft, the screen does go black, but when I open a modded...
  5. Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps: I recently got a new monitor, and whenever I open or tab out of certain fullscreen apps, the screen goes black for a few seconds.It doesn't happen to every app in fullscreen. For example, when opening / closing minecraft, the screen does go black, but when I open a modded...
  6. Black screen when opening / closing certain fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Black screen after closing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after closing a game.: I dont know if this is a common occurrence, but anytime I close my game I get a black screen momentarily where I cant do anything. After like 3 seconds the screen comes back on but im wondering if there is a problem or this is normal. I have windows 10 Home. Does anyone have...
  8. Apps Close Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps Close Problem: how to close access is denied apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-close-problem/20d3dcc7-5535-4d2d-b9bf-ed4acb5fc2b9"
  9. Black Screen Closing Game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen Closing Game: I've been playing the fps Warface (downloaded via Steam), after the latest cumulative update (KB3081438) whenever I close out the game it crashes to a black screen forcing a restart. I can play all day without issue until I close it. This has been an issue running Nvidia...
  10. Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor: When I force close (CTRL + ALT + DEL) an app or something which doesn't respond the black screen with cursor appears. I can move the cursor. However I can't reach any file or something. How to get out from this situation? Do I have to sign out and sign in again? 70904