Windows 10: Black screen before log in on cold boot, without cursor in Win10

Discus and support Black screen before log in on cold boot, without cursor in Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. For a period of one month, I’m facing a black screen problem without a cursor before the login screen. I have a windows 10 installed PC, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stavroslion, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Black screen before log in on cold boot, without cursor in Win10

Hello.
    For a period of one month, I’m facing a black screen problem without a cursor before the login screen. I have a windows 10 installed PC, with an asus nvidia gt630 graphics card with the latest driver installed. I tried to uninstall the graphics card and reinstalled but nothing. I check all devices to isolate any faulty one but still nothing. I made a restore to a previous point but still nothing. The weird is that the problem occurs only in cold boot or after hibernating. If I’m making a restart, it’s booting fine. I’ve updated all my drivers but the problem persists. Finally a deleted everything and made a clean installation of win 10. I thought it was solved but at the next cold boot it took 15 minutes to boot to the login screen. All the programs at start up are deactivated so there is no delay due to it. I can’t figure out what the problem is. If after 15 minutes finally get in to widows, everything seems to work fine. Can you help me please?

:)

stavroslion, Dec 29, 2016

2. Black Screen With Cursor Before Log-in

Not at all help full, your chat team didn't help me. At the end I had get this done from my local tech support.

Worse service I have ever received from company like Microsoft.

I will never come back and never ever recommend anyone else.

RavinderSingh Thakur, Dec 29, 2016
  3. Black Screen With Cursor Before Log-in

No, I have not make any changes.

The link you have will help me only if I will be able to see anything on the computer.

I hope you understand what I am trying to explain.

RavinderSingh Thakur, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Black screen before log in on cold boot, without cursor in Win10

disable the fast startup and try again.

boombastik, Dec 29, 2016
Thema:

Black screen before log in on cold boot, without cursor in Win10

1. Black screen before log in on cold boot, without cursor in Win10 - Similar Threads - Black screen before

2. Black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor before login: Hello this morning I woke up to my pc booting into a black screen with only a cursor and nothing else.I have tried the tutorials on how to fix it but they need access to the task manager which doesn't come up for me...
  3. Black screen with cursor before login.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor before login.: When powering on my laptop it only shows a black screen with the cursor after the logo. Ctrl+shift+esc as well as ctrl+alt+del does not do anything. Help please. submitted by /u/Van_3 [link] [comments]...
  4. Unusually long black screen on boot before log-in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusually long black screen on boot before log-in screen: Two days ago I had a total system crash, my entire OS froze and I was forced to turn off the machine. Ever since then when booting there is a black screen that hangs for about 8 seconds, then everything proceeds as normal. I wouldn't be so bothered if the OS was installed...
  5. Black screen and cursor before login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and cursor before login: Yesterday my PC was updated to windows 10, I turned it off and the next day I turned it on it started up with the usual logos and start up sound, but the screen stays black and the cursor appears only when I kove the mouse. What do I do?...
  6. Windows 10 Black Screen with cursor before logging in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Black Screen with cursor before logging in: Hi, So i tried to download and install this theme for win10 then after clicking it to apply the theme, the screen flickers to gray, white and black. So i turned it off. Now, when i turned it back on, after the logo, it stays black. I cannot even login anymore. I tried a...
  7. Black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor before login: Hello, Yesterday I have updated my Windows 10, but today i can't start the system. When the laptop is starting, before the login screen, we only see black screen with cursor. I can boot the computer in safe mode and works fine, but I don't know how to fix it, becasuse...
  8. Black screen after cold boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after cold boot: After a cold boot I get a black screen with no mouse pointer. The computer powers up and the monitor comes on but the manufacturer's logo doesn't show and nothing else appears. After repeatedly powering off (holding power button down) and retrying 5 or 6 times it eventually...
  9. Black screen with cursor after logging in (win10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen with cursor after logging in (win10): Hello, I Have Dell inspiron 15R N5110. Have been seeing a black screen with cursor after login to windows. I rarely see the desktop but after leaving the laptop turned for long time, maybe hours. But when i click on my computer or pressing ctrl + A it takes secs or even mins...
  10. Computer boots to Black Screen with Cursor Before Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer boots to Black Screen with Cursor Before Lock Screen: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from the taskbar on my desktop. The upgrade was successful and I was able to use my computer normally. Today, when I started my computer, a disk check was started. After a long time of being stuck at 10%, I force booted the computer off. Now,...