Windows 10: Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal

Discus and support Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all, I've recently upgraded my Windows 7 HP 6200 pro machine to Windows 10 pro. It all went fine however this annoying problem, when I turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hpproblems, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal

Hey all,

I've recently upgraded my Windows 7 HP 6200 pro machine to Windows 10 pro. It all went fine however this annoying problem, when I turn on the computer, the screen is blank for 1 minute.. I see no HP logo or any chance to boot into bios, or other stuff.. like info from devices that used to pop up..first thing I see is the Windows logo and the windows loads and works normally.. Also when I restart the PC the windows restarts and then just monitor "going to sleep" and won't boot until I hard power off and power on again

I've tried clearing BIOS battery out, trough the button,
    I made sure I have connected VGA primary input and only the monitor that supports bios resolution.
    I've tried doing sfc /scannow , updating , rolling back drivers etc etc updating BIOS to the latest version,
    I only have onboard gfx card..

After reading many sites I learned that it has to do something with this UEFI bios or whatever,.. but previously I had no such problems on Windows 7. Does anybody know what I could do?

Thanks

:)

hpproblems, Aug 2, 2015

2. Upgrade from windows 8 to 10

Windows 10 installation screen was flashing , it now needs to load the shell from the store but the screen is black. How do I come out off safe mode and load normally with windows 10 or 8.1 ?

Jonathan_888_683, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Black screen problem NOT AFTER INSTALATION

• No changes were made
    • the screen is black with a reponsive mouse
    • The screen becomes black with a functional mouse where the login screen should be
    • Normal loading screen for windows 10 says "please wait"
    • Everything works in safe mode
    • No

eight88888888, Aug 2, 2015
  4. ALI
    ali Win User

Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal

i have the same problem with laptop HP.

5. I solved this problem by updating my bios to the latest version. :\ Altough I couldn't find one on official site, I found it on the end on google.

hpproblems, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal

1. Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal - Similar Threads - Black screen loads

2. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  3. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  4. Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Load Into Windows 10 Normally: Hello guys, first post here so sorry if I forget to include some things :) Yesterday, I booted up my PC and got an error message saying something along the lines of "Reboot and insert a proper boot device". I spent the entire day troubleshooting and I ended the day with this...
  5. This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?: Hello! I have W10 64bits in one SSD Kingston HyperX Fury SSD 120GB and all the programs in another HDD. Storage: SSD-44gb of 111gb free.. HDD-320gb of 1T free. Today, turning on the PC, I feel like there was a uncommon black loading screen during the "Blue windows logo"...
  6. Black Screen after Windows Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after Windows Loading Screen: Hey Guys, after the Windows loading screen with the rotating circle, I only get a black screen... I already started windows in save mode and disabled all startup-programs etc. but it didn't work... after that, I tried to start Windows in a clean boot, but after I shut down...
  7. it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black: I had just fixed the restart error and now, it is doing this thing where it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black, then back to the preparing screen, and then to the 64% loading screen. Please help me i cannot fix it....
  8. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...
  9. Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor: Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor after login randomly, this happened after I just performed an update. I use an SSD for my OS files, 1TB hdd for docs and another for backups. This was happening 4 weeks ago, except my docs harddrive was making a clicking...
  10. Blank/black screen as Windows 10 is loading

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank/black screen as Windows 10 is loading: what is that part, or what is windows 10 doing, at the part when you are starting up your laptop and it goes past the cyan screen with the 4 windows and then a blank/black screen appears for 10 seconds or more until you get to the lockscreen wallpaper (with the time on it) or...