Windows 10: black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting"

Discus and support black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem, I tried to update from win 8.1 to win 10 and it failed . black screen in 75% during installation " in configuring setting". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yesme, Aug 5, 2015.

1. yesme Win User

black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting"

I have a problem, I tried to update from win 8.1 to win 10 and it failed . black screen in 75% during installation " in configuring setting".
    I shutdown laptop and it go back to win 8.1.

black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting" [​IMG]

after shutdown laptop

and when i loging in I found this

is maybe the problem happen cos windows try to install those things!!! during installation.

:)

yesme, Aug 5, 2015
  2. Cortan Win User

Finaly I found the solution for this problem, the problem happen becouse of wifi ( internet ), yes that true.

as you see in last picture maybe windows trying to installing those update like for microsoft office etc.. during install and when it failed just keep showing you this black screen.

• All you need to do, is to trun wifi off and the Internet LAN (Ethernet) when the download reaches 100%. (don't worry you well get
      free activited even if you turn internet off)
    • also disable wifi driver, do that before starting upgrade and then everything gonna be ok.
    • before upgrade try also to restart you pc sereval times to install those others updates.

Cortan, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Cortan Win User

Hi, I try to update from win 8.1 to win 10 but I got this problem.

first this report according to that my laptop is ready and there is no problem,

but look what happen during installing win 10.

black screen

after 2 hours waiting I shutdown laptop and it restoring to previous version of win

and when i loging in I found this

Cortan, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

1. black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting" - Similar Threads - black screen during

2. bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it: Does anyone experience the same issue where either during Windows 10 installation or booting intoWindows 10, after the windows logo, the display screen immediately turn black. If you use a flash light and point close to the screen, you could still see your windows desktop...
  3. bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it: Does anyone experience the same issue where either during Windows 10 installation or booting intoWindows 10, after the windows logo, the display screen immediately turn black. If you use a flash light and point close to the screen, you could still see your windows desktop...
  4. Black Screen during install of 20H2 update

Black Screen during install of 20H2 update: It asked me to restart so the install can start. Everything was going well until it hit 26% when it restarted. Nothing alarming as I know this happens a lot during an update. The problem is that it is now stuck at a black screen. I tried to wait and went to sleep. 5 hours and...
  5. Black screen during windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen during windows install: I have upgraded my pc last night and tried installing windows 3 tines but each time half way through the install, the screen turns black (not off). Any ideas? submitted by /u/ltbutler6 [link] [comments]...
  6. Set language during installation with Windows Configuration Designer

Set language during installation with Windows Configuration Designer: Hello I have 50 devices delievered with a preinstalled Windows 10. The goal is to use the preinstalled OEM image. When startging the devices for the first time, they start with OOBE. I want to automate the OOBE with unattend.xml. I can do that by creating a script and adding...
  7. The real solution for black screen during install windows 10 " in 75%"

The real solution for black screen during install windows 10 " in 75%": Hi, First to know exactly what the problem that I walk about visit this link here Finaly I found the solution for this problem, the problem happen becouse of wifi ( internet ), yes that true. All you need to do is to trun wifi off and the Internet LAN (Ethernet) when the...
  8. Black screen after installing WIN 10

Black screen after installing WIN 10: Hello evreryone, When upgrading my TABLET (not a PC) from Win 8.1 to Win 10, windows system told me that I don't have enough memory space to install win 10 and give to me the option that I can use a micro SD card memory to install win 10. I choose this option and insert a...
  9. Black screen after 75% during upgrading to win10

Black screen after 75% during upgrading to win10: Hi, I successfully upgraded 2 computers, but have problem with my notebook HP ProBook 4320s. When upgrading reach 75% (100% installing drivers), black screen appears and I have to turn it off and on, then it restores to previous win7. I upgraded all drivers and BIOS with...
  10. Windows 10 Black Screen During Install

Windows 10 Black Screen During Install: Hey guys, I was installing windows 10 (8.1 before) on my Dell inspiron 15 7000 series (7537), and it progressed to restarting after the installing drivers step, but after the restart and going through the dell startup screen, everything went black. The HDD light is stuck...