Windows 10: Black Screen Help

Discus and support Black Screen Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After I upgraded windows 10 after windows loading screen i get a black screen and my loptop restart help please ? i dont have cd or anything else 9435 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by endrits079, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Black Screen Help

After I upgraded windows 10 after windows loading screen i get a black screen and my loptop restart help please ?
    i dont have cd or anything else

:)

endrits079, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Jul 28, 2015
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jul 28, 2015
  4. mrtumnus Win User

Black Screen Help

Same problem here need help

mrtumnus, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Black Screen Help

1. Black Screen Help - Similar Threads - Black Screen Help

2. Black screen help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen help: Ok so I accidently shut down my PC right as it started an update when I turned it back on I only saw a black screen with blinking cursor, I was able to get into bios to have it look at my thumb drive to reinstall windows, it wouldn't boot from that drive it did same thing, so...
  3. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen help: Ok so I accidently shut down my PC right as it started an update when I turned it back on I only saw a black screen with blinking cursor, I was able to get into bios to have it look at my thumb drive to reinstall windows, it wouldn't boot from that drive it did same thing, so...
  4. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen help: I have a Toshiba laptop that is a bit old. It has windows 10. Are there any short cut keys that will get my screen back up and running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-help/25f59d54-41b0-45cb-8b64-80e3f69dbf02
  6. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen help: I have a Toshiba laptop that is a bit old. It has windows 10. Are there any short cut keys that will get my screen back up and running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-help/25f59d54-41b0-45cb-8b64-80e3f69dbf02
  7. Black screen help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Help with black screens

Help with black screens: Hello, I've been getting black screens with my two month old computer, most often when I'm switching between something like a game and something non-intensive like google chrome. Notably, there is usually a black bar that flickers at the top of my monitor just before the...
  9. BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!

BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!: Today i turned on my pc as usual, but i had some troubles...[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-please-help/7fcdc8a1-13a6-44d6-8bb7-1be326d1d706
  10. Help with a black screen

Help with a black screen: Around 10 hours ago i shut down my computer from the power button at the back of my desktop. Later on when i opened it i saw a kind of update followed by a blue rectangle saying to please wait, sorrounded by a grey frame of about 3 cm wide i use windows 10, i pressed...