Windows 10: Black Screen intel hd 300 graphics

Discus and support Black Screen intel hd 300 graphics in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Medion Akoya i3 laptop with Intel hd 300hd graphics. Four installs later after encountering a black screen from 30% install, I found that windows 10 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by zakyrak, Jul 31, 2015.

1. zakyrak Win User

Black Screen intel hd 300 graphics

Medion Akoya i3 laptop with Intel hd 300hd graphics. Four installs later after encountering a black screen from 30% install, I found that windows 10 is fully installing but display only outputting to hdmi port. I have no bios setting to change this and if i delete my intel driver my laptop display works. I have searched for updated windows 10 driver to no avail and have downloaded intel update utility 2.2 and it says no available drivers. Any one else encountered this or know a fix? The display setting only show my hdtv with the hd display driver installed and can not detect any other display.

:)

zakyrak, Jul 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 black screen after upgrade

forgot to mention I have a dual graphic card. on board and external. the ati rareon is only external and the in board is intel graphic hd 3000. in intel site here Download Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows* 7/8-64-bit
    there is no windows 10 but there are some review hd 300 worjing fine with windows 10. can you help ?

Reynaldi Somantri, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 eval Screen Flicking

HD 4600 Intel Graphics Driver...I can't figure out how and the heck to stop the screen from flickering to black.

KevinEllison, Jul 31, 2015
  4. yelnats16 Win User

Hi Zakyrak
    Had the same problems as you with a Medion E6221 laptop i3 with Intel HD 3000 graphics. I did a lot of playing around after getting a black screen, eventually found that pressing power button twice brought the screen up. Googling around it seem that if you put the laptop in hibernate mode (press one) or by shutting screen down and then waking up (press 2) the screen will work. Meantime the VGA output is fine! This is an Intel issue and of interest the same thing happens with Windows 8 (I did say that I had done a lot of playing). Have to use this fix until Intel comes up with a fix.
    Kind Regards

yelnats16, Sep 8, 2015
  5. Joergi Win User
    I don't know, if Medion has somehow modified the graphics card, but I am using an HD 3000 card myself and it is working correctly.

Updated drivers are available on the Intel website here:
    32 bit: Intel Download Center
    64 bit: Intel Download Center

With these drivers, version x.x.4229, things are working correctly for me.

Joergi, Sep 8, 2015
  6. yelnats16 Win User
    Hi
    These are for 7 / 8 - no drivers yet for Windows 10 - unfortunately didn't work for me when I tried them earlier.

Thanks though

yelnats16, Sep 8, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    What do you mean with "didn't work"? These drivers are working without problems for me.

Joergi, Sep 8, 2015
  8. yelnats16 Win User

Sorry to be unclear - with a Windows 10 installation via the MS in place upgrade from Windows 7 I was left with the Black Screen issue that Zakyrak sarted the thread with. It required the hibernate / wake up process to make the screen work. By the time I had worked this out I had done a recovery from the partition back to factory Windows 7. All worked perfectly, then tried Windows 8 and I seemed to have the black screen issue back though I found the double press of the start button "fix" at this time before researching on the internet to find I was not alone and the hibernate / wake up fix.
    With regards to the link you sent
    ile name: win32_152824.exe Version: 15.28.24.4229 (Latest)

Date: 06/05/2015

Size: 96.84 MB

Language: Multi language

Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-bit*, Windows 8, 32-bit*, Windows 8.1, 32-bit*

This was issued months before the release of Windows 10 and does not apply to this and as such if you try it makes no difference to the black screen on start up.
    Hope that this gives a more complete response.
    If you have a fix I will be grateful to hear from you, I do believe it is for the HD3000 as there are drivers for HD4000 and above.
    Kind regards

yelnats16, Sep 8, 2015
  9. zakyrak Win User
    HI yelnats,
    I have since resolved this issue with a bios upgrade and now find everything running fine. It was because I had another laptop with hd3000 graphics with windows 10 that was working, that investigated further. The bios update does not initially show up when you go to medion website so after much frustration I searched manually and found a bios update. Everything has been fine since
    rakyzak

zakyrak, Sep 8, 2015
  10. yelnats16 Win User
    Hi thanks for that - I think I am already on the latest BIOS - do you have the number of yours or the BIOS file name so that I can check. Not immediate as the laptop is now with my daughter.
    Thanks

yelnats16, Sep 8, 2015
  11. Pressing 2x the POWER button on my laptop does not help. Any other suggestions?

Compaq Presario CQ57 Refurbished
    Windows 7 Premium Home Edition 64bit
    16GB RAM
    Intel i3 Processor
    Intel HD Graphics Family driver (also tried Intel HD 3000 driver)

Hirnsausen, Feb 22, 2018
  12. dmholt57 Win User
    dmholt57, Feb 22, 2018
  13. yelnats16 Win User

Hi
    My issues were with the Medion Akoya E6221 but specifically the Intel HD3000. The double press of the power button was to 1. put it in hibernate mode and 2. bring it out of hibernate mode. Intel do not make a Windows 10 driver for this however running Windows 10 64 bit I have a working HD3000 driver (showing in Device Manager as 9.17.10.4459 with a date of 19/5/2016).
    If you have not already updated your bios (from the HP site) then that is a first step. Then get the HP graphics driver update.
    Intel download site has drivers
    Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 3000
    but the version that I have working can be found here
    Microsoft Update Catalog

It is a while since I sorted my Medion but I hape that this helps
    Best wishes
    Adrian

yelnats16, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Black Screen intel hd 300 graphics - Similar Threads - Black Screen intel

2. Black screen while playing video on Intel HD Graphics 520

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while playing video on Intel HD Graphics 520: The problem occurs on Edge and Netflix for Windows 10. Playing the video with 940M and on Firefox is just fine. Device name Nirvana-C500 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz Installed RAM 6.00 GB usable: 5.88 GB Device ID 7DC47CF6-E4A3-4356-AAC2-5B7BAA5C2453...
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  5. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  7. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  8. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  9. Black Screen Caused by display driver Intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Caused by display driver Intel hd graphics: Hi I have upgraded from windows 7 to 10 in the last week and ever since I get a black screen before the login page. I have figured out a work around for this which is when I see the black screen I press the function button and f3 at the same time to put my laptop in...
  10. Black Screen after Installing Intel (R) HD Graphics Driver

Black Screen after Installing Intel (R) HD Graphics Driver: There seems to be no clear answer about Intel HD Graphics driver causing trouble with screens. Having wandered throughout the internet, I realized no solution was working for me. Then I went back to my computer to study the installation logs. It is from there that I found the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. medion e6221 black screen

2. medion e6221 windows 10 intel 3000 wont show on laptop panel