Windows 10: Black screen no singal PC still runing

Discus and support Black screen no singal PC still runing in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi everyone i just joined this forum in the hope of solving this problem that is destroying my nerves. So whoever i start a game random black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gwred, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Gwred Win User

Black screen no singal PC still runing

Hi everyone i just joined this forum in the hope of solving this problem that is destroying my nerves.

So whoever i start a game random black screen happens.
    PC is still powered on but monitor loses signal and the only way to regain control is by restarting.
    Everything works fine after, until i go to sleep, power the pc on next day surf the web open a game and the same happens.

Things i tried.
    Fresh windows instal
    motherboard bios update
    removing and instilling drivers with DDU
    playing around with power limits or voltage on the GPU.
    stress test CPU Ram and GPU with appropriate software.

All components are properly cooled so there is no over heating issues.
    No dump file is created
    all i can get from event viewer is 'The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.'

Hope to get some help.

:)

Gwred, Mar 8, 2017
  2. amiraria Win User

zune software black screen

when i runing zune just show me a black screen , WIN 8.1,64 BITS

Black screen no singal  PC still runing [​IMG]

amiraria, Mar 8, 2017
  3. Windows 10 bugcheck every few hours with event id 1001

Hi, any idea how to solve it? I have same problem last few days... for me its when i left PC todned on over night with runing game Black Desert Online.

JakubJanota, Mar 8, 2017
  4. tr00don Win User

Try disabling fast boot

tr00don, Mar 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Black screen no singal PC still runing - Similar Threads - Black screen singal

2. Screen goes black but PC still running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black but PC still running.: i have an issue, My Computer just random starts getting blackscreens but is still running, it happens in all cases. While i do nothing, While playing a Game, While watching youtube ect. No overheating problem and CPU or GPU are never close to 100%, same with RAM. Problem is...
  3. Screen goes black but PC still running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black but PC still running.: i have an issue, My Computer just random starts getting blackscreens but is still running, it happens in all cases. While i do nothing, While playing a Game, While watching youtube ect. No overheating problem and CPU or GPU are never close to 100%, same with RAM. Problem is...
  4. Screen goes black but PC still running.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop on but screen is still black?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop on but screen is still black?: My laptop has a black screen and I have tried everything google has said in order to fix it. It is able to turn on and light is on but the screen is still black. I’ve tried to restart many times but no change. Also tried ctrl + shift + windows logo + B, it sometimes beeps...
  6. Screen is still black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is still black: Is there a reason besides asking the question that my screen is still black just checking no worries I'm not.ThanksWes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-is-still-black/70e4cf68-1c7c-47fd-9639-ba7eb0fb1fd4
  7. Screen is still black

Screen is still black: Is there a reason besides asking the question that my screen is still black just checking no worries I'm not.ThanksWes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-is-still-black/70e4cf68-1c7c-47fd-9639-ba7eb0fb1fd4
  8. Black screen but still running

Black screen but still running: Hi guys,I left my laptop on for a while as I had to do something and when I came back the power was on, the fan was running, and the keyboard backlight was on, but the screen was black. I tried moving the mouse and pressing keys but it didn't wake. I also tried Windows + Ctrl...
  9. PC still on and running but black screens randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC still on and running but black screens randomly: Okay so this has been happening after my PC updated a couple days ago and i cant figure out why. So my PC randomly black screens with my PC still running but becomes completely unresponsive. Power button doesn't work and neither does the keyboard or mouse, the only way i can...
  10. Black screen PC still on during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen PC still on during gaming: Hello, I recently experienced a black screen during playing a game (Divinity Original Sin 2) I currently have around 100 hours in the game but this is my first time experiencing a crash My screens turned off and the machine became unresponsive but was still powered on....