Windows 10: black screen on right side of opening page

Discus and support black screen on right side of opening page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LestaFeldkamp, Aug 15, 2018.

1. black screen on right side of opening page

We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a

:)

LestaFeldkamp, Aug 15, 2018

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

black screen on right side of opening page

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

black screen on right side of opening page

1. black screen on right side of opening page - Similar Threads - black screen right

2. Screen recording prompts from right side when opening programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen recording prompts from right side when opening programs: I just got Windows 11 and every time I open my audio program I get prompts from the right side of the screen with instructions how to do screen recording with this 'game'. This is not a game and I've disabled all of the game mode functions but these annoying prompts come up...
  3. Screen recording prompts from right side when opening programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen recording prompts from right side when opening programs: I just got Windows 11 and every time I open my audio program I get prompts from the right side of the screen with instructions how to do screen recording with this 'game'. This is not a game and I've disabled all of the game mode functions but these annoying prompts come up...
  4. Can't click the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  5. Can't click the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  6. how to keep the screen on the right side

in Windows 10 Support
    how to keep the screen on the right side: i asked this yesterday but maybe not very good so here it is again. i have win10 using a hp probook 6465b laptop. ver 21h1 build 19043.1052 this never happened until about a week ago. but this is the issue. i have my browser screen set to about 2/3 and all the way to the...
  7. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  8. Black bar on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black bar on the right side of the screen: I just loaded up my new PC yesterday and I have a 1600 x 900 monitor and I have the setting on 1600 x 900 to fit it yet it's still going off to the side. I've done everything I can think off and it still hasn't worked at all....
  9. Right side of screen

Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  10. tool view on right side of screen

tool view on right side of screen: i hit something on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without hitting the left arrow button next to what I need to use. How do I reset to have these tools on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without...