Windows 10: Black screen or Crash Blue Screen

Discus and support Black screen or Crash Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hy my problem is black screen in access windows 10 or blue screen error nvlddmkm tnk 54511 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pelox73, Jun 26, 2016.

1. pelox73 Win User

Black screen or Crash Blue Screen

hy
    my problem is black screen in access windows 10 or blue screen error nvlddmkm

tnk

:)

pelox73, Jun 26, 2016

2. win10update

Does it crash and reboot (typically you'll see this as a sudden black or blue screen followed by a reboot), or does it do a graceful shutdown with the typical "Shutdown in progress..." screen?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 26, 2016
  3. Vritix Win User
    Computer keeps crashing

Hey there Greg, I forgot to mention that it doesn't have a blue screen when it crashes.

My monitors just go black and then the PC restarts itself.

Vritix, Jun 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

1. Black screen or Crash Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Black screen Crash

2. Black Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen Crash: Hi, I have a Sapphire 6800xt nitro+ and receive a black screen while gaming or using graphic apps like Unreal Engine. I try to uninstall and install the driver again and even clean install windows but that doesn't help. I also change the display and turned off and on FreeSync...
  3. Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen crash: Hello!I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but honestly I'm running out of ideas and maybe there's someone here who can help..I've been trying to find a bug for almost a whole year. The situation is completely hopeless and I don't know what to do.More details...
  4. Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen crash: Been having issues with my monitor loosing signal and my displayports not working without a restart, normally I have to restart it and would only tell me an unexpected shutdown has occurred but today it did it by itself! So proud and it even left an Error in event viewer...
  5. Constant Blue screening, Black screening and crashing of programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue screening, Black screening and crashing of programs.: Hey, there I've been having some issues for months now. Basically, my pc will blue screen, black screen, or the programs I'm using will just crash. I have updated all my drivers/bios and wiped windows and it still happens. I have done a MemTest86 and that came back fine as...
  6. black screen crash

black screen crash: So i bought this game on steam naruto storm 4 and every time i want to open it it give me black screen and crashes so i contacted the creators of the game and they said that the error is called c00000fd. Idk how to fix it pls help me.------------------ System Information...
  7. Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing

Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing: I have done a few clean installs since it began. Blue screens are mostly Critical Process Died and System Thread Exception Not Handled. In safe mode I have done sfc scan, chkdsk, DISM, I have also done a few memory tests, and intel processor diagnostic tool. I downloaded...
  8. blue screen and black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen and black screen of death: Ive been using a laptop for a few months now and i keep getting blue and black screen of deaths after an update. Sometimes i get a blue screen while trying to update. Most of my blue screens are the system error. I get black screens when I try to access videos or connet thru...
  9. Getting ranbom blue and black screen crashes

Getting ranbom blue and black screen crashes: I recently build this computer and I cant find the solution to my problems. The build is Ryzen 3 2200G Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0 Seagate 1 TB 8 GB ram dual some of the errors are: Whea uncorrectable error UNECPECTED KENEL MODE TRAP ATTEMPTED WRITE READONLY MEMORY. From...
  10. Blue screen error & black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error & black screen: There is a blue screen error & when it wants to restart,it can’t and a black screen appears.When I turn it off & on again, the same cycle happens. And I can’t enter windows!!!...