Windows 10: Black Screen when Connect to Wireless Display (Sony MP CL1)

Discus and support Black Screen when Connect to Wireless Display (Sony MP CL1) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Suddenly every time I try to Connect to Wireless Display, both my PC screen and my projector image go Black, and stay black until I manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TeaTime10, Jul 18, 2017.

1. TeaTime10 Win User

Black Screen when Connect to Wireless Display (Sony MP CL1)

Hello

Suddenly every time I try to Connect to Wireless Display, both my PC screen and my projector image go Black, and stay black until I manually disconnect from the Wireless Display by scrolling thru the Display options (Duplicate, PC only, extend...) with a keyboard button and the Projector disconnects from the PC. I've tried a variety of resolutions, updated all my Intel graphics drivers... Considering a clean install of Windows 10 at this point!

VERY frustrated as this was working fine for months. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

:)

TeaTime10, Jul 18, 2017

2. Miracast in Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Please clarify

... I was only able to randomly connect with Miracast, once connected (IF it connected) there were video and audio issues. I did manage to update the firmware of my display adapter before I connected to Surface Support....

What do you actually mean by Miracast? It could mean a number of things:

• Microsoft branded Wireless Display Adapter 2014-2016 (an external dongle)
    • New Microsoft branded Wireless Display Adapter 2016- (an external dongle)
    • A non-Microsoft branded Miracast compliant Adapter (external dongle)
    • A Miracast compliant device (e.g. Miracast-capable receiver like a TV)
    • A Miracast compliant device (e.g. Miracast-capable receiver like the Sony Pico projector MP-CL1
    • It could also mean the firmware of your display drivers of your Windows 10 Anniversary Update PC

Since you say you manage the firmware of a display adapter, I assume its one of those external dongles?

On my end, I have the latest windows update installed for my Windows 10 Professional equipped Surface Pro 3, still doesn't work with my Miracast compliant Sony MP-CL1.

It's silly, because even an Android phone that's mere fraction of the Surface Pro 3 price can connect to the Sony MP-CL1

It's worst when you know that the Surface Pro 3 was working seamlessly with the Sony MP-CL1 until Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary update muck it up

when2meets2boy, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Miracast in Windows 10 Anniversary Update

For the record, I have the same issue. Using Continuum from Lumia 950 to Sony MP-CL1 worked great before Anniversary update but no longer works at all. It is starting to connect and then the projector shuts down its lights and phone displays the message
    "the accessory you're connecting to isn't working properly with continuum. a firmware update might help".

ErikssonCh, Jul 18, 2017
Thema:

Black Screen when Connect to Wireless Display (Sony MP CL1)

1. Black Screen when Connect to Wireless Display (Sony MP CL1) - Similar Threads - Black Screen Connect

2. Error when connecting to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when connecting to a wireless display: second monitor laptop gives me that whenever i try to connect. it is in turkish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-connecting-to-a-wireless-display/26845e2a-416e-4093-b8c7-3d4a4e106edf
  3. Error when connecting to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when connecting to a wireless display: second monitor laptop gives me that whenever i try to connect. it is in turkish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-connecting-to-a-wireless-display/26845e2a-416e-4093-b8c7-3d4a4e106edf
  4. Connect to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to a wireless display: Hi,I have 3 laptops and want to use 1 as a wireless display. Situation as follow: PC1: new laptop running WIN 11PC2 & PC3: old and very old laptop both running WIN 10.PC3 as the wireless screen.Projecting:PC2=>PC3: OKPC1=>PC3: NOKI see PC3 in the list. It starts the...
  5. Wireless display not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display not connecting: I have an Intel Core M3 processor laptop and a Samsung tab s7 FE. I am trying to use my tablet as an extended screen, but am unable to. I have tried updating the drivers, changing the screen resolution. Previously I tried to connect my laptop to other monitors and TV as well...
  6. CONNECT TO A WIRELESS DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CONNECT TO A WIRELESS DISPLAY: Good morning, I can connect my phone to a wireless display because it support easy projection. I don't need to install any app.Does windows 10 home support because it could't connect?...
  7. Connecting Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Connecting Wireless Display: I connected a wireless display today, which works very well. This is a smart tv with wireless and a pc that has a modern wifi card. But ( there is always a "but"!) there is no sound. The device I have connected to does NOT appear on the list of devices in sound playback. I...
  8. Connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect to wireless display: Hi, I have Dell Inspiron with intel i7 and HD Graphics 5500. It has Miracast support and Wifi support verified according articles in different questions dxdiag.txt: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 4 CPUs Card name: IntelR HD Graphics 5500 Miracast:...
  9. wireless display connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    wireless display connection: Hello! I am having problems on connecting my laptop with the smart tv via miracast, It's says it's connecting, the on the tv appears a message that says connection realized then a black screen for a few seconds, and on the laptop it still connecting, after a minute or so it...
  10. Connect To Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect To Wireless Display: What devices can my Windows 10 tablet connect to? I have a Chromecast and Roku 4 on my TV but it sees neither of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-wireless-display/75ce0788-5464-4ff2-b765-28ea12d179f0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast mp-cl1 disconnects

2. when i connect wireless display