Windows 10: Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

Discus and support Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Computer was fine, then today, out of no where, I turned it on and immediately after the Gigabyte loading screen, when it usually goes to the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bailey Monson, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

Computer was fine, then today, out of no where, I turned it on and immediately after the Gigabyte loading screen, when it usually goes to the windows 10 lock screen, it just stayed black. The mouse appears, and I can move it around. It keeps flashing between a blue ring and the mouse with blue ring beside it. Shortcuts like ctl shift esc, and ctl alt delete dont do anything.

I tried letting it sit for a few minutes and now the mouse is just normal white but screen still black, and no keys do anything. I was recently having a memory problem, and I turned off some things like NDU and NULL. Not exactly sure what they were but people said they might help with the problem and they did, but could they be the cause of this problem?

Also, sometimes, when the mouse is flashing, the screen also flashes between white and black really fast.
    Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated.

:)

Bailey Monson, Sep 21, 2016

2. Flashing screen upon bootup in Windows 10

Hi and when i turn my computer on it will not boot. All i see is a flashing white/gray screen with a movable mouse pointer. Any way i can fix this problem? I really need help asap.

Update: The flashing stopped, it was still white/gray, i rebooted and then became a black screen.

FazPhantom, Sep 21, 2016
  3. 7 to 10 black screen

I updated a dell windows 7 laptop. As soon as it starts, I can see the desktop for about 3 secondsand then it goes to screen remains black with movable mouse pointer. I have updated drivers, and nothing
    works. I let it run all night too. All I have for the W10 update is screen remains black with movable mouse pointer.

MS-Dell Issues, Sep 21, 2016
  4. Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

In case anyone ever gets this same issue. It went away after a day. No idea why.

Bailey Monson, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

1. Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen - Similar Threads - Black screen movable

2. Black screen after loading, with mouse disappearing and appearing..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after loading, with mouse disappearing and appearing..: Hello, so I just updated my laptop to Windows 11 the other day. The yesterday, I was doing schoolworks and I had to eat and left my laptop with no charger. I came back to see my laptop turned off so I assumed it locked cause it's low battery which it did. Charged it, and...
  3. Black screen after loading, with mouse disappearing and appearing..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after loading, with mouse disappearing and appearing..: Hello, so I just updated my laptop to Windows 11 the other day. The yesterday, I was doing schoolworks and I had to eat and left my laptop with no charger. I came back to see my laptop turned off so I assumed it locked cause it's low battery which it did. Charged it, and...
  4. Frozen black screen after loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frozen black screen after loading screen: When I opened my laptop, I saw the loading screen but after it finished it only showed the black screen. So, I turned the power off and turn it back on but still faced the same issues. Then, I decided to wait a couple minutes and this thing popped out on my screen"The...
  5. Black screen after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after windows loading screen: Hi, My pc won't load past the loading screenwindows 10 logo and circling dots when i boot it up as and all i get is a black screen. I recently bought a new gpu GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti with a HDMI and 3 DP pisplayport. My monitor has a vga cable so i use a DP to VGA...
  6. Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen

Laptop Stuck on Blue Loading Screen and it Flashes a black screen: So my Hp Stream had been bugging me about needing an update i decided not to do it for a while but then i had some free time so i did it. After the update it restarted and its stuck i have tried resetting it from safe mode but it says theres no space. I have also tried some...
  7. Black Screen flashes on screen

Black Screen flashes on screen: Hi,I am suffering from Black screen flashes in display ,after this the display turns complete black and the cpu light starts to blink .After this,Even if I try to restart the pc,cpu doesn't start and continue to blink the light,so I have to leave the pc, complete turn off...
  8. Black Screen after Windows Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after Windows Loading Screen: Hey Guys, after the Windows loading screen with the rotating circle, I only get a black screen... I already started windows in save mode and disabled all startup-programs etc. but it didn't work... after that, I tried to start Windows in a clean boot, but after I shut down...
  9. Black screen flash after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen flash after login: Hey guys Something new... I cleaned installed... At login screen I put my password push enter ..it loads...then a black screen for about 2 secs then my desktop.... I restore to a previous image and it doesn't happen ...what could cause that 135361
  10. Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

Black screen with mouse and loading symbol: My computer was acting up so I restarted it. After initial start-up the screen comes up black with the mouse cursor and the loading symbol blinking. I've tried going into safe mode, but it keeps bringing me back to the black screen. I tried to go back to a previous update and...