Windows 10: Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac

Discus and support Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! A program I was using in Windows (under parallels) on my Mac froze, so I did everything I could to quit the program. I'm not sure what I did,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WordsWorking, May 29, 2016.

1. Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac

Hello!
    A program I was using in Windows (under parallels) on my Mac froze, so I did everything I could to quit the program. I'm not sure what I did, but now all I have is a black screen.
    Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac [​IMG]

How do I fix this and get back into Windows so that I can restart my program to finish my work?

Thanks for your help!

Alison

:)

WordsWorking, May 29, 2016
  2. Alex64CT Win User

licence question

I have a copy of Windows 10 on my MacBook and 8.1 on my Mac desktop both running via parallels. Do I need another Windows 10 licence for the Mac desktop if I wanted to upgrade it to Windows 10?

thanks

Alex

Alex64CT, May 29, 2016
  3. Moving Windows 10 to a new computer

Through Parallels I was running Windows 8 (I think it was 8), but anyway it would have been a full retail version, that I then upgraded, via Microsofts free offer, to Windows 10.

Now I've just moved Parallels to a new Mac, but I'm unsure how to move Windows 10? I downloaded a version of Windows 10 on the new computer to install via Parallels, but it is asking me for a Product Key. I don't think I ever got a Product Key with my upgrade
    to Windows 10. What do I do?

Thanks, Ben

benwallace13, May 29, 2016
Thema:

Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac

1. Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac - Similar Threads - Black screen running

2. Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question: Had Win 10 Pro installed in a boot camp partition but deleted it. Set up Win 10 Pro in a Parallels WM on the same laptop to run Windows / Mac OS side by side.Can't activate the new Parallels Win 10 as it doesn't find my Macbook Pro in MS Account devices to use the original...
  3. Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question: Had Win 10 Pro installed in a boot camp partition but deleted it. Set up Win 10 Pro in a Parallels WM on the same laptop to run Windows / Mac OS side by side.Can't activate the new Parallels Win 10 as it doesn't find my Macbook Pro in MS Account devices to use the original...
  4. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels: I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license...
  5. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels: I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license...
  6. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels: Download windows 10 on the new mac M1 with parallels. Installed and does run but its the free version of windows. Because of that it wont run the windows store to get a key. Where can I get a key to run windows?...
  8. WORD When Switching to Mac (via Parallels)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WORD When Switching to Mac (via Parallels): Hello, Using Mac with that Parallels program so I can switch to Windows 10 side from the Mac. Seems to work fairly well. I have MS Office Home and Student 2016. Box is labeled also: "Mac" I have it installed on the Mac side. Would like to use when on the Windows side too....
  9. "Invalid Handle" running Windows 10 in emulation with Parallels on Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    "Invalid Handle" running Windows 10 in emulation with Parallels on Mac: Since updating (1) Windows to 10, (2) Parallels to 12 and (3) the MacOS to 10.12 (Sierra), logging into windows takes about 10 minutes. First the machine gives me a blue screen with the large word "Administrator" (the only user I have, i.e. me) and "Welcome" with the spinning...
  10. W10TP on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10TP on a Mac via Parallels: Last night I decided to install W10TP on my MacBook Pro w/Retina using Parallels 9. Running OSX Yosemite, so I had to get the latest update to version 9 of Parallels to even use it. Started with a Win7 VM, made a copy of it and upgraded the copy to W10TP. Install was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows black screen on parrallel

2. parallels windows 10 black screen

3. black screen on Windows 10 parallels

4. parallels win 10 black screen,
  5. windows in parallels black screen,
  6. benwallace13,
  7. black screen parallels window 10 mac