Windows 10: Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Ten Forums After upgrading to windows 10 I'm getting black text boxes see below. [img] [img] Any suggestions? 57740 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by windows10sajoke, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10

Hi Ten Forums

After upgrading to windows 10 I'm getting black text boxes see below.

Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10 [​IMG]

Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10 [​IMG]

Any suggestions?

:)

windows10sajoke, Jul 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 - Black text boxes

I have the exact same issue as yours and the only way I've 'fixed' it is by restarting my laptop and its fine. But then again when I properly shut down and then switch it on, same issue. Hope there's an actual fix to this.

NehaalHegde, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Black text boxes

I have had third part protection and anti soft Ware protection since I purchased the computer and had no issues. Windows defender has also been working in the background with no problems. All my drivers and software are kept up to date with Microsoft
    and HP. I am at the end of my teacher. thank you for your response

RussellTaylor59, Jul 28, 2016
  4. Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10

I've just started having this problem too. What is causing this? Why has it suddenly started to happen? Is there a fix?

I recently bought my new laptop (HP) with Win 10 already installed and I have had nothing but problems with it, It seems that every day a new "bug" appears that I have to research and either fix or learn to live with.

Win 10 is GARBAGE! What has happened to Microsoft and a desire to be the best?

historytom, Jul 28, 2016
  5. Fixed by playing around with appearance for the background/task bar/contrast..

windows10sajoke, Jul 28, 2016
  6. Hi. I'm STILL having this problem. Nothing I have tried is working for more than a day or so. Can anyone tell me how I can solve this please?

historytom, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10

1. Black text boxes after upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black text boxes

2. No profile password box after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No profile password box after windows 10 upgrade: Just upgraded to windows 10. I have an administrator logon, but no primary profile logo and box is present. It shows the primary profile but it does not have a place to login for it. Need help...
  3. No profile password box after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No profile password box after windows 10 upgrade: Upgraded to windows 10 and now do not have a password entry box for my profile. There is One for the administrator however. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-profile-password-box-after-windows-10-upgrade/b9399d20-8232-4d67-9818-68c10de84a20
  4. Text Input Cursor is a Black Box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Input Cursor is a Black Box: [ATTACH] As seen in the screen shot, the insert cursor is thicker than usual, the image hasn't been enhanced. It flickers like the normal cursor I have this problem on many places, file explorer, word, and inserting password etc All help appreciated....
  5. text box in Windows 10 Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    text box in Windows 10 Paint 3D: I can create a text box in a photo in Paint 3D, but I cannot type or paste any text in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-windows-10-paint-3d/ff06cd30-943b-48f0-a329-2a6b4360f039
  6. Text cursor turned in a black box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text cursor turned in a black box: Hello, I have a problem with my text cursor. It has turned into a black box. What I mean: This happened about 2 years ago 2018 after a Windows Update. I thought it was a bug and that it would get fixed soon, but it didn't. I reinstalled Windows multiple times since then...
  7. Text is very tiny after upgrading to window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is very tiny after upgrading to window 10: Good Day After upgrading to Windows 10 (build 1903), I noticed that the text become very small as appears in the image below. I tried different options in display setting, but nothing was good enough, I searched the web and found a tool "Advanced System Font Changer". It...
  8. Grey text box in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Grey text box in windows 10: This seems to be an old problem but since two days it appears to me: Every time I do anything with text in Microsoft office I get a large rectangular box pop up, it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. What is the purpose of this box and how can I avoid it? I use microsoft office 2019...
  9. Dialogue box text throughout the system is blacked out.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dialogue box text throughout the system is blacked out.: [img] Every 24 hours or so I am having to do a System Restore to a point last month because of this. Suddenly, all system text boxes are blacked out like this. I've tried everything I can think of (not easy to check for driver updates when you can't read the boxes!). Can...
  10. Change Search Box Text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Search Box Text in Windows 10: How to: Change Search Box Text in Windows 10 How to Change Search Box Text in Windows 10 Searching from your taskbar makes it easier for you to search the web and Windows. Starting with Windows 10 build 14946, you can change or remove the default Type here to search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 text boxes are black

2. text boxes black windows 10

3. win 10 black textbox