Windows 10: Black tiles on startscreen

Discus and support Black tiles on startscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all This drives me crazy but is it possible to get BLACK tiles for UWP apps ? The darkest color I can get is that grey [img] Thanks 72370 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mykou, Dec 13, 2016.

1. mykou Win User

Black tiles on startscreen

Hi all

This drives me crazy but is it possible to get BLACK tiles for UWP apps ?
    The darkest color I can get is that grey

Black tiles on startscreen [​IMG]

Thanks

:)

mykou, Dec 13, 2016

2. Nokia 830 migrated from Ativ S and only have small tiles in start screen

So, tap/hold a tile on the startscreen and use the arrow bottom right to make the tile larger.

Paul van der Heu, Dec 13, 2016
  3. NEWS app for Nokia Lumia 520

Open your favourite website in the browser and pin the URL to the startscreen as a tile.. instant app..Black tiles on startscreen ;)

Paul van der Heu, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

Black tiles on startscreen

1. Black tiles on startscreen - Similar Threads - Black tiles startscreen

2. tiles, where are my tiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tiles, where are my tiles?: A while back, my perfectly running windows 10 was updated with Edge, not my doing!! Since then, I lost tiles! Windows 10 was so easy, turn on cpu, sign in and go to the startup page, full of tiles. Click one and go to my bank or watch a favorite music video or go to favorite...
  3. tiles, where are my tiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tiles, where are my tiles?: A while back, my perfectly running windows 10 was updated with Edge, not my doing!! Since then, I lost tiles! Windows 10 was so easy, turn on cpu, sign in and go to the startup page, full of tiles. Click one and go to my bank or watch a favorite music video or go to favorite...
  4. tiles, where are my tiles?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Tiles became Black

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Tiles became Black: Hello,Recently updated the system with KB4562830.After restart, start menu tiles became black instead of blue as I had before.I do not mind the icons change in the menu, I just want the blue tiles back. In "Personalization - colors" tried "Light color" it all became...
  6. Windows 10 startscreen default folder icon

Windows 10 startscreen default folder icon: I didn't found on forum ( or at least an old topic without clue ) how to change this yellow folder. Some pointed out this path where there are 6 folders png but didn't changed anything after taking ownership , edited and reboot....
  7. Editing Startscrreen/Setting Startscreen Default

Editing Startscrreen/Setting Startscreen Default: I'm curious to know if there's utility out there that will allow you to edit/set the layout of the Win10 start screen. Also a way to set the default tile size. I'm slowing (very slowly) growing accustomed to the start screen (as opposed to just the start menu), but find the...
  8. Backing up of StartScreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Backing up of StartScreen: In Windows 8.1 I used to backup my Startscreen settings as follows: Step 1: Open the Run dialog box by hitting Windows key + R. Step 2: Type, "%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows" and hit Enter to open Windows Explorer to the location of the Start screen layout files. Step...
  9. Saving StartScreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving StartScreen: I would like to save my startscreen (the one I see if I click theWindows icon button left corner). In Win 8.1 I use the following procedure: Step 1: Open the Run dialog box by hitting Windows key + R. Step 2: Type, "%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows" and hit Enter to open...
  10. Laptop stuck at loading before startscreen after deleting windows.old

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop stuck at loading before startscreen after deleting windows.old: I deleted old windows files with CCleaner and after that I tried to restart my laptop, but it is now stuck at the loading before I get to the startscreen. 97697