Windows 10: Blackscreen fullscreen bug on certain games

Discus and support Blackscreen fullscreen bug on certain games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, just wondering if anyone had or have the same issue playing assassin's creed origin or any other Ubisoft games, here is the problem blackscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jasond_802, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Blackscreen fullscreen bug on certain games

Hi, just wondering if anyone had or have the same issue playing assassin's creed origin or any other Ubisoft games, here is the problem blackscreen game/intro/hard reset (no audio) ... blackscreen minimized/closed/(audio) hard reset only happens in fullscreen so i brought a new build gtx 1060 6gb, ryzen 1500x ddr4 8gb and guess what same problem occurs, if anyone from Microsoft or anyone knows a fix i would very much appreciate it as it really does seems like this is software related and that i mean a conflict between uplay and Window 10.

:)

Jasond_802, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Scirloc Win User

Windows 10 1709 (16299.309) has somehow disabled 'Fullscreen' in games.

I recently updated to 1709 and have found that games no longer have access to fullscreen mode.

Most games force me directly to Windowed mode, and no longer list Fullscreen in the enum. Some games still allow windowed fullscreen. Games that list the standard Fullscreen typically crash or post an error when I swap to that mode.

The only thing that has changed on my system is my OS version, and I've been using an otherwise identical setup for gaming for years.

Since updating windows, I updated my video drivers, which resolved nothing. Sadly I just passed my 1 week window to undo the windows 'upgrade'.

Scirloc, Jul 27, 2018
  3. fullscreen games on w10

anyone please tell me how to run games in fullscreen mode on windows10 bulid 14971 PC I can't play in fullscreen mode Blackscreen fullscreen bug on certain games :(

nuzula firdaus, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Dyabzhee Win User

Blackscreen fullscreen bug on certain games

Creators update- games ignore nvidia ctrl panel color profile

Can anyone confirm this who is on insiders build 16199

• "We fixed an issue resulting in color profiles being ignored after launching certain fullscreen games."

Dyabzhee, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Blackscreen fullscreen bug on certain games

1. Blackscreen fullscreen bug on certain games - Similar Threads - Blackscreen fullscreen bug

2. Fullscreen Screen Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Screen Bug: I'm not sure if it only applies to games, but everytime I open a fullscreen game for the first time after booting up my laptop, my screen glitches out after a little while few minutes? and the game freezes. I have to close the game because it is unresponsive. I don't really...
  3. Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug: When i play a game that i downloaded from microsoft store "Minecraft For Windows 10" "Roblox" and i move my camera/mouse down ingame my taskbar shows, or when i move my camera/mouse to the top the close button shows...
  4. Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug: When i play a game that i downloaded from microsoft store "Minecraft For Windows 10" "Roblox" and i move my camera/mouse down ingame my taskbar shows, or when i move my camera/mouse to the top the close button shows...
  5. Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen bug: Hello everyone,I need help with something, when I play minecraft for some reason whenever I use fullscreen my fps drops like crazy in certain maps, and it still happens after I tried all the optimizations I could think of....
  6. Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen bug: Hello everyone,I need help with something, when I play minecraft for some reason whenever I use fullscreen my fps drops like crazy in certain maps, and it still happens after I tried all the optimizations I could think of....
  7. brightness bug on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    brightness bug on fullscreen: Hi, i have a problem with all my apps on full screen like photoshop or zbrush, my screen's brightness is changed form 100% to 60% at sight. I checked all parameters about brightness in display's settings and the settings about energy and performance ratio. I can not found...
  8. Fullscreen bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen bug?: Whenever I go into any platform, watch a fullscreen video there, it just goes black, on youtube it only happens if the video is 720p or better, but in steam (the game launcher) it happens too. Help? submitted by /u/elestupidoguy [link] [comments]...
  9. Blackscreen Crash on Fullscreen Gaming (nvlddmkm.sys 141 Error)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen Crash on Fullscreen Gaming (nvlddmkm.sys 141 Error): Re-posting on the correct(?) forum I believe since I wanted to compile all the data I've obtained into a single thread I ran into lots of problems with my PC, and it eventually accumulated in me ending up reinstalling Windows 10. While I eventually managed to make the...
  10. Games in Fullscreen Giving Blackscreen and Crashing Pc

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games in Fullscreen Giving Blackscreen and Crashing Pc: So I used my PC for a while, until a problem came that ultimately ended up with me having to reinstall Windows from a fresh install. Before, I could game perfectly fine with no issues. Now however, whenever I boot a game into full screen mode, I can navigate for about 1-2...