Windows 10: blackscreen no booting from anything

Discus and support blackscreen no booting from anything in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 was freazing when I launched anything. Then it quit.. black screen... Now I try to reinstall and still black screen... Bad HD? Bad CPU?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raven2099, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Raven2099 Win User

blackscreen no booting from anything

Windows 10 was freazing when I launched anything. Then it quit.. black screen... Now I try to reinstall and still black screen...

Bad HD? Bad CPU? Bad GPU? What do you all think????

:)

Raven2099, Feb 20, 2017
  2. Marvision Win User

Windows10 blackscreen on boot, no BIOS splash screen

RIGHT!!!

Absolutly not the hardware problem..

I had done the same thing as you did, keep computer on for one week or so....(cauze it's hard to restart it again from blackscreen..)

But unfortunately...My notebook suddenly went blackscreen, and I didn't shut it down before...

And I cannot get out of that neverending blackscreen anymore...

I have changed CMOS battery, also tried to boot up without CMOS battery and notebook battery, but it didn't work....

I believe many people have this problem...ABSOLUTELY

Marvision, Feb 20, 2017
  3. westsynd Win User
    Help ! n82 problem..

the phone can start , but no nokia logo or anything , juz the keypad lighting and a backlighted blackscreen

westsynd, Feb 20, 2017
  4. blackscreen no booting from anything

you will need to test you GPU / CPU / RAM ect on another machine if possible as if booting you won't be able to tell ?

what heatsink / cooling do you have for the FX 9590 ?

what is you mobo as never heard of the one you have in your specs ?

RoadBlaster, Feb 20, 2017
  5. Raven2099 Win User
    It was the hd.... corrupted ad fried

Water-cooled cpu usually suns around 40-58 degrees under stress

Mobo?

Raven2099, Feb 20, 2017
  6. EdTittel Win User
    MOtherBOard = MOBO = Mobo = mobo
    Old-timey abbreviation familiar to those who, like me, started building their own systems in the late 80s and early 90s.
    Still reasonably widely used today.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 20, 2017
  7. Raven2099 Win User
    Msi 990 fx gaming motherboard

Raven2099, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

blackscreen no booting from anything

1. blackscreen no booting from anything - Similar Threads - blackscreen booting anything

2. Blackscreen PC won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen PC won't boot: Hi, I am having an hardware problem I guess. After many issues, PC freezing, shuting down, restarting, etc. My computer is I guess not booting. I am having a black screen and nothing is happening even after waiting for 15 minutes. And my screen is showing "no signal" I did...
  3. Blackscreen PC won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen PC won't boot: Hi, I am having an hardware problem I guess. After many issues, PC freezing, shuting down, restarting, etc. My computer is I guess not booting. I am having a black screen and nothing is happening even after waiting for 15 minutes. And my screen is showing "no signal" I did...
  4. Blackscreen PC won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blackscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen: While reading on my HP 15-ba009dx notebook the wifi stopped working. I disconnected all usb devices and rebooted. Same result. I checked the ram and bios. All ok. I have not removed the hdd and tried to read it. I was afraid to in case a virus caused my problem. I use the...
  6. Blackscreen

Blackscreen: While reading on my HP 15-ba009dx notebook the wifi stopped working. I disconnected all usb devices and rebooted. Same result. I checked the ram and bios. All ok. I have not removed the hdd and tried to read it. I was afraid to in case a virus caused my problem. I use the...
  7. Blackscreen

Blackscreen: I recently updated my laptop to windows 10 2004. The update went well. Afterwards I tried using the laptop, it froze, the cursor wouldn't move, the keyboard wasn't working. I then performed a forced shutdown pressing and hold the power button and then restarted the laptop. It...
  8. Blackscreen

Blackscreen: After I received an update on windows 10 I got a black screen after I put in my password. I went to help and received a procedure with options to eliminate the problem.I went thru the various things to try with no success. I finally went back to the previous version of...
  9. Booting into blackscreen with cursor + flashing loading circle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Booting into blackscreen with cursor + flashing loading circle: Alright, I was in the course of fixing another issue i had (BSOD/attempted switch from DPC and i inteded to find the driver/program causing the issue) when suddenly i had one BSOD in the middle of my work followed another right when the desktop loaded again. I'm now sitting...
  10. Windows 10 Boots to a blackscreen with a cursor-

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boots to a blackscreen with a cursor-: So, Recently I have upgraded to Win10, and I have restarted the PC about 1-2 times. And this time, just nothing. Nothing. No error code, nothing, It's a HP Pavilion g7 22994