Windows 10: Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 7 HP laptop had run to a trouble where the required device to boot is inaccessible, so I tried to make a bootable USB disk with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yuushinaa, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Yuushinaa Win User

Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

My Windows 7 HP laptop had run to a trouble where the required device to boot is inaccessible, so I tried to make a bootable USB disk with Windows 10 on it (considering I need an upgrade too) and plugged it in.

It started booting but once it gets past the Windows 10/HP logo booting screen, a normal blank blue screen pops up with no installation dialogue whatsoever, what should I do?

:)

Yuushinaa, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

1. Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Blank Blue Screen

2. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Blue Screen: I am trying to set up a new computer that has Office Professional 2021. I get to the screen that says Office comes with your device. I clicked the "Got it" button on the bottom right corner but that takes me to a blank blue screen. It's been on this screen for about an hour....
  3. Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation: After booting onto my usb i am greeted with a lovely blank blue screen with no cursor, rather than the normal purple installation screen. I have reinstalled 2 different iso’s multiple times with the same results, although at first it would boot into normal installation. Any...
  4. Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation: After booting onto my usb i am greeted with a lovely blank blue screen with no cursor, rather than the normal purple installation screen. I have reinstalled 2 different iso’s multiple times with the same results, although at first it would boot into normal installation. Any...
  5. Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blank blue screen when installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank blue screen when installing Windows 10: I built my PC ahead of buying a GPU and wanted to run it until I get one later this month since I need it for work and my 9600K has integrated graphics. I created my Windows 10 USB and it has been working previously on my laptop. I reinstalled the system on the laptop twice...
  7. Blank Blue Screen

Blank Blue Screen: A few days ago I left my computer on for 30 minutes to an hour while I was doing something else. When I returned to the computer neither the keyboard or the mouse were working. I turned off my computer and turned it back on, but nothing but a blank blue screen popped up. If I...
  8. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank Blue Screen: I have a computer that opens up with error code 0xc00000e9 and I can only get into boot menu. I have created windows media creation on usb but it only opens to a blank blue screen. Can't boot into safemode or get past blue screen. Please advise....
  9. Installing Windows 10 blank blue screen

Installing Windows 10 blank blue screen: My Dell XPS 8930 locked up the other day and following a hard boot, it would not load Windows, even Safe mode. I made a Media Tool and tried that but it wouldn't even access it. So today I bought a new hard drive and new copy of the Windows 10 OS on a flash drive. I...
  10. Blank blue screen

Blank blue screen: I updated to windows-10 and when I went to Facebook the website wouldn't fit so I had to keep scrolling to the right to get to all of the website. Like right now I use a long line to post, this happens in Facebook. I went to play Words with Friends and all I got was a blue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blank blue screen when installing windows in a new system

2. windows 10 install blank screen