Windows 10: Blank Blue Screen on Wows 10 Gaming PC

Discus and support Blank Blue Screen on Wows 10 Gaming PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Although a Blue screen, it's not a BSOD but i figured this was the best location. I built a gaming PC on windows 10 64 bit and it’s been working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ladysman, Jan 15, 2016.

1. ladysman Win User

Blank Blue Screen on Wows 10 Gaming PC

Although a Blue screen, it's not a BSOD but i figured this was the best location. I built a gaming PC on windows 10 64 bit and it’s been working fine for 3 weeks. This past Tuesday (Could be coincidental i guess) there were patches and now all i get is a solid blue screen. No errors, just a solid blue screen (and 2 black screens because there are 2 other monitors). I can move the cursor around just fine, but can’t do anything else. I can’t get it into safe mode even. Nothing happens. It’s POSTS fine and I can change BIOS UEFI settings but that is about it.When I insert the windows 10 USB drive, i get some options of course. The “repair” does no good. Says drive windows is on is locked. Startup repair doesn’t find any issues, I am pretty sure this is a windows issue and not a hardware issue but i’m open to suggestions. Obviously don’t want to reload it if possible but of course will if I have too.
    The system is on SSD’s for everything too. Asus Z97 motherboard, 16gb of ram, GTX960 blah blah. Thanks!

I'm technical and hoping i don't have to reload it. Just not sure where to point the finger....Windows software issue or hardware? I've tried taking memory chips out and swapping one for the other but it's the same.

Thanks for any help!

:)

ladysman, Jan 15, 2016

2. Screen blank after performing System restore on Windows 10.

Original Title: Restore problem - Windows 10

I set my PC to a restore point some 1.5 hrs ago. The screen has been blank for at least an hour. Initially the PC light was solid blue now flashing blue - screen still blank.

Any suggestions as to what I should do.

Many thanks

TroubledOneor more, Jan 15, 2016
  3. MichaelHall628, Jan 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please make a picture of the problem.
    A bluescreen, but not a BSOD? Do you mean a blackscreen or something?

Thema:

1. Blank Blue Screen on Wows 10 Gaming PC - Similar Threads - Blank Blue Screen

2. Blue Blank Screen PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Blank Screen PC: How do i fix blank blue screen after windows logo, same thing happens after trying to boot from my windows instalation media, my bios are still accessable my pc parts: Graphics card: RX580. Cpu: intel i5-2500k. Ram: 8gb. Motherboard: Asrock H61m-HVS. Ssd: Kingston 120gb. HDD:...
  3. Blue Blank Screen PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Blank Screen PC: How do i fix blank blue screen after windows logo, same thing happens after trying to boot from my windows instalation media, my bios are still accessable my pc parts: Graphics card: RX580. Cpu: intel i5-2500k. Ram: 8gb. Motherboard: Asrock H61m-HVS. Ssd: Kingston 120gb. HDD:...
  4. Blue Blank Screen PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Blue Screen: I am trying to set up a new computer that has Office Professional 2021. I get to the screen that says Office comes with your device. I clicked the "Got it" button on the bottom right corner but that takes me to a blank blue screen. It's been on this screen for about an hour....
  6. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Blue Screen: I am trying to set up a new computer that has Office Professional 2021. I get to the screen that says Office comes with your device. I clicked the "Got it" button on the bottom right corner but that takes me to a blank blue screen. It's been on this screen for about an hour....
  7. Blank Blue Screen

8. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen: A few days ago I left my computer on for 30 minutes to an hour while I was doing something else. When I returned to the computer neither the keyboard or the mouse were working. I turned off my computer and turned it back on, but nothing but a blank blue screen popped up. If I...
  9. Blank Blue Screen

Blank Blue Screen: I have a computer that opens up with error code 0xc00000e9 and I can only get into boot menu. I have created windows media creation on usb but it only opens to a blank blue screen. Can't boot into safemode or get past blue screen. Please advise....
  10. Blank blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank blue screen: I updated to windows-10 and when I went to Facebook the website wouldn't fit so I had to keep scrolling to the right to get to all of the website. Like right now I use a long line to post, this happens in Facebook. I went to play Words with Friends and all I got was a blue...