Windows 10: Blank Blue screen with no error messages.

Discus and support Blank Blue screen with no error messages. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, I wonder if anyone has experienced this, it has happened twice since I installed windows 10 in the last two weeks. I have the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Blank Blue screen with no error messages.

Hi folks,

I wonder if anyone has experienced this, it has happened twice since I installed windows 10 in the last two weeks.

I have the default blue desktop in 10 and I also have a rather old ATI Radeoon HD 4600 graphics card, though the driver date in device manager is January 2015.

Whilst browsing facebook on two occasions the screen has just gone a totally blank blue colour, no error messages or anything like that. I have to hard restart, as task manager won't come up, and windows 10 starts fine again, doesn't go thorugh CHKDSK or anything.

WIndows 7 works perfectly on my other partition so not a hardware or monitor problem just specific to windows 10.

Any ideas or has something similar happened to you?

Thanks
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Aug 14, 2015
  2. kmmerwin Win User

Blue screen and display issues

Either I get a blank back screen or a blue screen with an error message. we talked to the geek squad they siad there were going to have to be new parts and stuff

kmmerwin, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Blue Screen Error ... continuous ... no screen options available

After renewing my Microsoft account my laptop has continuously encountered the Blue Screen Error, numerous attempts to uninstall various Software eventually helped. However, today the Blue Screen reappeared but this time keeps switching between the Blue
    Screen Error and the blank screen ... the Blue Screen switches between two Stop Code messages: NTFS FILE SYSTEM and FAT FILE SYSTEM. I can't do anything with it now...please help!

Elaina A Ramsay, Aug 14, 2015
  4. SEA
    sea Win User

Blank Blue screen with no error messages.

Monitor the following:

1. Temperature of the processor, do you feel it is getting hot?
    2. Seems like a driver conflict, start from your Audio driver, remember do not rely on internal drivers in OS or the windows update
    3. Check the device manager to see if there are conflicts

5. XweAponX Win User
    I agree, usually a blank "Blue Screen of Death" is a display driver problem. My iPhone 5s does it sometimes, it's a kernel panic related to display. Heat may be a factor too, maybe you can add another fan to the display card. My GeForce card gets up to 200 degrees on occasion.

Also, if you use an old Radeon card, you should try to get the most recent drivers for it. If it keeps happening, you might look into getting a new card, the place where I buy parts always has cards for about 40 bucks. If it's that old, they might not have updated the drivers for Windows 10. I've had to use legacy drivers in a gateway laptop I had, I was running Windows 7 but it was a vista driver. But it was Radeon, and there were no Windows 7 drivers at all, not that had an HDMI driver.

XweAponX, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Blank Blue screen with no error messages.

1. Blank Blue screen with no error messages. - Similar Threads - Blank Blue screen

2. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Blue Screen: I am trying to set up a new computer that has Office Professional 2021. I get to the screen that says Office comes with your device. I clicked the "Got it" button on the bottom right corner but that takes me to a blank blue screen. It's been on this screen for about an hour....
  3. Blue screen error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error message: Hi there,Hoping for some advice regarding my HP laptop which is driving me crazy…I keep getting the blue screen error message and I have tried checking for software downloads etc to check what may be causing it. The only thing I can see that may be causing the issue is there...
  4. Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen: A few days ago I left my computer on for 30 minutes to an hour while I was doing something else. When I returned to the computer neither the keyboard or the mouse were working. I turned off my computer and turned it back on, but nothing but a blank blue screen popped up. If I...
  5. Blue screen error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue screen error message: In the last week I've gotten 3 blue screen error messages. Before that I got my first one even several weeks ago. So they seem to be happening more frequently. Any idea why this might be the case? I'm usually just typing away in a Word document when it happens. I think once I...
  6. Blank Blue Screen

Blank Blue Screen: I have a computer that opens up with error code 0xc00000e9 and I can only get into boot menu. I have created windows media creation on usb but it only opens to a blank blue screen. Can't boot into safemode or get past blue screen. Please advise....
  7. Blue screen error message

Blue screen error message: I'm getting a blue screen with the stopcode message Registry error, Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-message/63e8e2fa-16e3-47a9-8804-f1b67766262b
  8. Blue Screen error message

Blue Screen error message: I am currently trying to connect my ds3(playstation 3 remote) to my pc to play games with and i deleted some apps i downloaded to use it(it worked then) i then deleted them when i tried something else which failed and redownloaded previous apps. here the problem presented...
  9. Blue Screen error message

Blue Screen error message: About a week ago, this blue screen popped up. Stop Code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. Running Windows 10. After reaching 100% complete to collect error info, the computer did not restart. Even after I left it sit for a day or two. So I restarted manually. Now the screen just pops up...
  10. Blank blue screen

Blank blue screen: I updated to windows-10 and when I went to Facebook the website wouldn't fit so I had to keep scrolling to the right to get to all of the website. Like right now I use a long line to post, this happens in Facebook. I went to play Words with Friends and all I got was a blue...