Windows 10: Blank cd

Discus and support Blank cd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My cd can keep recording and it shows you that, but at the end you have a blank cd, can someone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CalebLumer, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Blank cd

My cd can keep recording and it shows you that, but at the end you have a blank cd, can someone help me?

:)

CalebLumer, Aug 7, 2018

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Cannot burn songs to CD inserted already on to computer Error: insert a blank cd

Hi

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• Are you trying to Burn Music on to the DVD inserted?

• “Only 5 songs on the cd” is it a Read/ Write disk or a Normal disk (copy write CD)?

Let me inform you, if you have a Normal disk with 5songs burnt and saved you will not be able to Burn the new songs again. Until and unless the disk inserted is a Read/ Write CD.

Put an empty disk in the drive open my computer and double click on the CD inserted. And check for the status of the CD, if its CD/DVD-RW drive, if any files appear in explorer greyed out then delete them by clicking "Delete these temporary files".

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix the issue.

Method 1: if you are trying to copy the songs to CD, follow the below steps.

If the CD is copy right protected. You will not be able to copy songs to the computer if the CD is copy right protected.

Also try to clear the burn list if any old list of songs available and try to copy again and see if it helps.

Method 2: Windows media player settings troubleshooter

Also try the Windows media player settings troubleshooter and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
          Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting
          and select the view all option on the left pane.

• Click on Windows media player settings
          and follow the prompts.

Reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/burn-cd-dvd-media-player#1TC=windows-10

Burn CD's with windows 10

Hope this helps. If the issue persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Rhen Pal Win User

Blank cd

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Blank cd

1. Blank cd - Similar Threads - Blank

2. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  3. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  4. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.: I have tried shutting down and restarting with no effect. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-logon-to-my-microsoft-accounts-i-just-get/3bb7550e-c14c-4743-9141-035927490bfe
  5. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.: I have tried shutting down and restarting with no effect. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-logon-to-my-microsoft-accounts-i-just-get/3bb7550e-c14c-4743-9141-035927490bfe
  6. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

7. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...
  8. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...
  9. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...
  10. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...