Windows 10: blank screen after installation win10

Discus and support blank screen after installation win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10 screen came up ( installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vsrsai007, Jan 19, 2016.

1. vsrsai007 Win User

blank screen after installation win10

Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10
    screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting.

:)

vsrsai007, Jan 19, 2016

2. Blank Screen at the process of installing Windows 10 and after about 60% complete.

Original Title: Blank Screen After an Hour

I'm in the process of installing Win10 and after about 60% complete, my screen went blank and nothing has happened for an hour. The computer is on but nothing is happening. What should I do? Should I try a hard shut down?

JohnLawrencehb, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Video issues with Windows 10- Blank screen

I have a custom system with an Asus motherboard and an NVidia 670 video card. After downloading and installing Windows 10, I discovered that the computer boots but to a blank screen. Not a black screen, but a blank one. It appears that a signal is being
    sent to the monitor, but that signal is blank. The monitor never goes into screensaver or power saving mode. However, the "flash" screen (with Asus logo) and the Windows splash screen both appear prior to going blank. My guess is that I forgot to upgrade
    the video driver before upgrading to Win10. Has anyone else had this issue? What fixes did you use? I have been forced to restart several times to no avail...including after using the repair function, and it always goes back to the black screen.

Pianomn626, Jan 19, 2016
  4. vsrsai007 Win User

If i go to screen 2 button( tv) screen works fine ( dots on the full screen )

vsrsai007, Jan 19, 2016
Thema:

1. blank screen after installation win10 - Similar Threads - blank screen installation

2. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  3. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  4. Windows blank restarting screen after install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows blank restarting screen after install: So I have just replaced my mobo, cpu and ram as my old lot wouldn't load up at all and the parts were starting to get out of date. Having downloaded Windows 64-bit installation media, placed it on a USB, selected the ssd I wanted it on and installed it on there. I have got...
  5. Possible solution to blank screen during Win10 clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible solution to blank screen during Win10 clean install: I encountered the blank screen issue while trying to clean install Win10 on old XP era HW. This is how I got around that. The box was decent for that era: XP pro (x32), [email protected], dual HD raid. It boots just as fast as any other HD PC I have. Using an extra W7p...
  6. Win10 Reset Blank/Black Screen

Win10 Reset Blank/Black Screen: Hello Community, I have a HP Pavilion Laptop that I was preparing to give to another person so I started the Windows 10 Reset process and asked to have all personal files removed. The process took a while and let it run all night. During the night I looked at the screen and...
  7. Blank Screen after installing recomended updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blank Screen after installing recomended updates.: I have a HP ENVY 700 PC Series desktop computer. I installed three recommended updates. After the updates were installed the start screen came up and after inputting my password I got the welcome message and then the screen went blank. The only thing showing is the mouse...
  8. Win10 Blank Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Blank Screen Problem: I recent performed a clean Win10 reset, and since then, it's gripped with a very weird and annoying problem. Every time I install ANY software, at the end of the installation the screen goes blank for 3-4 seconds (as if my monitor looses connection) and then resumes....
  9. Win10 blank screen after updating and rebooting

Win10 blank screen after updating and rebooting: I just did another clean install of Win10 and all went smoothly except for one problem. After the updates were installed I rebooted my laptop and then I noticed after coming back from my dinner a blank black screen with not even a mouse cursor. The power button light was...
  10. After a new Win10 Install I have a blank gray screen.

After a new Win10 Install I have a blank gray screen.: After installing Windows 10 I had a gray screen. I thought the laptop had gone to sleep so I pushed the power button to wake it up. It powered down so I powered it right back up. I got the small new Windows window icon and the spinning circle below it then the screen goes...