Windows 10: Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK

Discus and support Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Lenovo ideapad - can get a good image on Windows sign on screen and log in - then get just a black screen with the taskbar on the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WateryEmpress12, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK

I have an Lenovo ideapad - can get a good image on Windows sign on screen and log in - then get just a black screen with the taskbar on the bottom "blinking" and can't get the Start icon to bring up any apps

:)

WateryEmpress12, Jul 25, 2018

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jul 25, 2018
  3. High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10)

Maybe some modifications are equipped with Intel graphics only... But at Lenovo site is Nvidia graphics driver listed:
    laptops and netbooks :: 300 series :: 310 15isk Lenovo PC Support - us

You have to experiment yourself. (Make an system disk image before.)

- try to install Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site
    - try to install Intel Chipset Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site

- try to select Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver instead ot the Intel one installed
    - try to install Intel VGA Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site
    - try to select Standard SATA AHCI Controller driver instead of the Intel one installed
    - try to install Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site

- in Control Panel/Power Options, select Maximum/High Performance power plan
    - check if you have the latest bios/uefi (flashing it may be a little bit dangerous).

muchomurka, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK

How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home Global Support - us

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK

1. Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK - Similar Threads - Blank screen Lenovo

2. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues: Dear Sir,Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issuesWith Capslock ON/OFF all keys are perfectly workingleft shift + cmtvxyz keys not workingRight shift - nothing working. Behaving like crazy, The Caps lock toggled, Mouse selection all text - after you press...
  3. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues: Dear Sir,Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issuesWith Capslock ON/OFF all keys are perfectly workingleft shift + cmtvxyz keys not workingRight shift - nothing working. Behaving like crazy, The Caps lock toggled, Mouse selection all text - after you press...
  4. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Lenovo Ideapad 700 15ISK not listed in 20H2 Update in Manufacturer Site...1909 support will...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Ideapad 700 15ISK not listed in 20H2 Update in Manufacturer Site...1909 support will...: My Laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 700 15ISK in manufacturer site my device is not listed for 20h2 update as it's not tested by Lenovo and doesn't recommend the upgrade ... and the current version's support "1909" will reach end of service soon... So should i update to 20h2 or...
  6. lenovo ideapad 700 - 15ISK my 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo ideapad 700 - 15ISK my 2004 update: hi, does anyone know when I can expect may 2004 update od lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK, because windows update did not download it yet. Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-700-15isk-my-2004-update/c7743b2d-d92e-4bbb-baa1-59a325b0c72c
  7. M.2 SSD selection for Lenovo V310-15isk

M.2 SSD selection for Lenovo V310-15isk: Hello to everyone in this nice forum. I have a Lenovo V310-15isk and my system supports dual drive M.2 and 2,5". Now i have a 2.5 Samsung 850 evo and I am thinking to place back the 1TB 2.5" factory drive and for SSD install an M.2 2280 one. The system supports either M.2...
  8. BSOD | VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR | Lenovo Y700 15isk

BSOD | VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR | Lenovo Y700 15isk: Hey, I recently woke my laptop up from sleep mode, and immediately got the BSOD with the Video DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR message. I had several similar errors lately- during the same circumstances. I'm unsure of the reason for this, but I guess it's a driver problem (?) I'm...
  9. lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint: hi all i have a lenovo ideapad110 laptop, still under warranty and its display has just gone wonky. the rgb layers seem out of sync. My screen has been flickering on and off for the past few days before this happened. Things I've tried: I have windows 10 installed, all...
  10. How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10?: Hi all, I need some help! I would like to know how to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK 's BIOS ,running on Win 10? Please help me! Thanks to all in advance! Best regards! 107175

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in lenovo idea pad and get black.acreen

2. lenovo ideapad 110s screen going blank

3. blank page on lenovo

4. lenovo ideapad 110 screen goes blank,
  5. lenovo ideapad screen goes blank when touch bottom of screen