Windows 10: Blank screen on my Action Center

Discus and support Blank screen on my Action Center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The other night my Action Center froze up and when I went back to it later it was completely blank. I would really like all the stuff that was on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Erica, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Erica Win User

Blank screen on my Action Center

The other night my Action Center froze up and when I went back to it later it was completely blank. I would really like all the stuff that was on it again, but don't know how they disappeared in the first place. Any help would be wonderful.

:)

Erica, Jun 27, 2017

2. abou action center and music player

hi,

This Arun. I had a trouble with my action center and music and video player . After my laptop was switched on, i was trying to open action center it had became not responding after sometime the whole desktop was going blank and everything is working
    normally . But again it was getting struck and not responding and repeating the same process . I the mean time when i was trying to play the music it also had got struck . Action center is working after the screen going blank and returning to the home screen
    but music and video player weren't getting normal . I think I am only person who got a problem like this . If anybody can help reply to my question...........????????

Arun yelisetti, Jun 27, 2017
  3. No Access to Action center Windows 10

Original Title: Action Center

I installed Win 10 a couple of months ago - recently I can not access the action center, and I can see the wifi is available but when I click on it no list of available signals appear. I tried to access action center so I could check for updates..won't open
    by clicking or right clicking on notification icon. Can't do any of these things thru Control panel either....can't run restore just goes in a loop..is there a way I can re download and re install win 10 so these things will appear again?

I also tried the cmd sfc /scannow and I got Windows Resource Protection could not perform requested operation.

I did manage to get action center open thru another way and tried to run update, but it just shows the dots going across and a blank screen below ...so nothing is working correctly as on my other pc's.

ThomasScarborough, Jun 27, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, have a look in Settings:

Blank screen on my Action Center [​IMG]

Click the bottom right link and make sure they are not turned off.

Failing that, you might try System Restore and see if you have a suitable restore point.

dalchina, Jun 27, 2017
Thema:

1. Blank screen on my Action Center - Similar Threads - Blank screen Action

2. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: I have windows 10. When I click on the icon in the lower right corner for the action center nothing happens. If I try to open it nothing happens. If I reboot sometimes it will work for a few days and then stop or it won't work at all....
  3. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: In Action Center, it says Windows Defender, needs to scan my computer, but it won't scan. I can not even find it listed in my Uninstall List. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/d97c18d1-e9af-41b4-931c-117f709f1f83
  4. Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center: Windows Defender, in Action Center, will not scan. I can not find it listed in my Uninstall programs. Anyway to fix it, to scan, or how can I uninstall it? Thanks for any help....
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  6. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  7. Blank Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Action Center: Windows 10 running version 1809 (the update from Hell). Action Center remains blank no matter how I tweak settings. How can I fix it so Action Center displays notifications?...
  8. Blank Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Action Center: Greetings, I am having problems with my notification center where I cannot see notifications that I have received. The action center opens up without a title and it is just blank. I only see options like tablet mode etc on the bottom but no notifications. How can I fix...
  9. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  10. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting action center notifications but screen is blank