Windows 10: Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

Discus and support Blank white account login window for all Windows related services in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jiggawatts, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:

:)

Jiggawatts, Apr 24, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile Blank white account login window for all Windows related services :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen

I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.

I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account (MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc). It starts the login service normally But it starts showing the loading icon and flashes a white screen, does that about three times and stays white indefinitely.

I tried to fix that by logging in from settings to account but it showed exactly the same white blank window. So I thought windows was corrupted and tried a simple SFC/scannow and dism to fix it but it didn't work. I tried going to internet settings and changing the security level and it didn't work.

So I finally decided to reinstall windows through a bootable USB, and when I was doing that whole process I was successful logging into the account while I was doing the initial setup, finally on windows I decided to test MsEdge and... THE PROBLEM PERSISTED, the same problem as before but now I had the account logged in configurations.

I feel like I tried everything but it keeps happening, it's the only computer that does that on the house so I don't think is the internet connection, maybe a bios problem? But I don't get how this could happen.

SantiagoChavez2, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

1. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services - Similar Threads - Blank white account

2. Windows 11 Settings White/Blank login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Settings White/Blank login screen: I've been experiencing a problem with the latest version of Windows 11 related to the Windows Settings account sign-in. Every time I try to sign in, a white or black screen appears. This issue has been very annoying and has persisted for a month. I have tried every possible...
  3. Windows 11 Settings White/Blank login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Settings White/Blank login screen: I've been experiencing a problem with the latest version of Windows 11 related to the Windows Settings account sign-in. Every time I try to sign in, a white or black screen appears. This issue has been very annoying and has persisted for a month. I have tried every possible...
  4. White/blank login pop-up screen in Windows and Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White/blank login pop-up screen in Windows and Office: Hello, I have an issue, like a month ago, when I tried to login to my Office, only white/blank login pop-up box appears. Continuously trying I found out, the same box appears for example in Feedback Hub. So I tried creating a new local account and there everything is fine. It...
  5. White/blank login pop-up screen in Windows and Office

White/blank login pop-up screen in Windows and Office: Hello, I have an issue, like a month ago, when I tried to login to my Office, only white/blank login pop-up box appears. Continuously trying I found out, the same box appears for example in Feedback Hub. So I tried creating a new local account and there everything is fine. It...
  6. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  7. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  8. Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen: I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc. It starts the login...
  9. Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen

Microsoft account login shows a white blank screen: I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc. It starts the login...
  10. a blank white windows appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a blank white windows appears: hello, once in a while, usualy when my pc comes back from sleep mode, i have this white windows appear in my desktop and it's above every other windows in my pc:how can i fix this?...