Windows 10: Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1

Discus and support Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm using an HP dc5700 64-bit machine with Win 10 Home. Keeps saying I don't have OpenGL 2.1 installed with the integrated video. Anyone know if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jacatone, Oct 26, 2016.

1. jacatone Win User

Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1

I'm using an HP dc5700 64-bit machine with Win 10 Home. Keeps saying I don't have OpenGL 2.1 installed with the integrated video. Anyone know if this fixable?

:)

jacatone, Oct 26, 2016

2. Why Windows 10 Is not allowing me to upgrade my drivers?

same here i had 2.1 OpenGL then when i came back to windows installed windows 10. i couldn't upgrade to 2.1 OpenGL even tho my small gpu was on the list it would not upgrade say 1.1 is up to date. Now i'm have to dual boot into Linux to use 2.1 OpenGL again
    for my 3D Graphic Designs. I wish we could just install the drivers ourselves.

godinsd006, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Upgrading my OpenGL

I just upgraded my windows 7 computer to windows 10 and everything was fine until I found out my OpenGL version was 1.1! When I had Windows 7, my OpenGL version was 1.4 but now it's 1.1! Not only that, I need to upgrade OpenGL 1.1 to 2.1-above so that
    I can play games like Minecraft cause when I launched the game, there was an error saying that my OpenGL was too low. Please help me and give me the instructions on how to upgrade me OpenGL! Thank you Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1 :D!

ShihyuTang, Oct 26, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

Intel Q963. Latest driver is for Windows 7, dating from October 2009.

What graphics drivers are you using now? (Microsoft Basic, maybe?) In principle, 10 supports drivers as old as WDDM 1.0 (Vista). You may be able to get the Win 7 drivers to install. Or not.

If I understand HP's information on the model correctly, it lacks a PCI_E X16 slot, so adding a more up-to-date graphics card is not a practical option. Sorry.

bobkn, Oct 26, 2016
  5. Kbird Win User
    Look for DanielK's Intel Driver Addon On , it adds the OpenGL panel back to the Intel Drivers that many Manufacturers remove , I used to use it on my Netbook to enable OPGL again.

KB

edit here is his site , I used to use his SoundBlaster Driver packs too

http://danielkawakami.blogspot.ca/20...1_archive.html

Kbird, Oct 29, 2016
  6. jacatone Win User
    I added an ADD2 DVI card but haven't been able to configure the BIOS to see it.

jacatone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Blender says I'm missing OpenGL 2.1 - Similar Threads - Blender says I'm

2. Set to monitor 1 and 2 missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set to monitor 1 and 2 missing: In background setting set to monitor 1 and 2 missing Only show set as background onlyWhen need set to monitor 1 and 2 show Unplug the cable from any screen and put the cable back inBut when restart pc set to monitor 1 and 2 missing again...
  3. Set to monitor 1 and 2 missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set to monitor 1 and 2 missing: In background setting set to monitor 1 and 2 missing Only show set as background onlyWhen need set to monitor 1 and 2 show Unplug the cable from any screen and put the cable back inBut when restart pc set to monitor 1 and 2 missing again...
  4. Laptop is saying %1 slider of %2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop is saying %1 slider of %2: Something happened to it the other night where it was closed and when I powered it on the screen was black the mouse was on but I couldn’t do anything so a put it in automatic repair and it said a windows update couldn’t update properly so I just respect it entirely and wiped...
  5. Laptop is saying %1 slider of %2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is saying %1 slider of %2: Something happened to it the other night where it was closed and when I powered it on the screen was black the mouse was on but I couldn’t do anything so a put it in automatic repair and it said a windows update couldn’t update properly so I just respect it entirely and wiped...
  6. Laptop is saying %1 slider of %2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Task manager say 1 out of 2 slots in RAM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager say 1 out of 2 slots in RAM.: So in task manager, it says I used 6/7.4 GB of RAM and I want to reduce that. I looked at the bottom and it says slots used: 1 of 2. Does this mean that if I finish using 1 slot, I would be able to use the 2nd one? Am I already using the 2nd one?Thank you so much- William...
  8. Missing: 1 harddrives and 2 DVD drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing: 1 harddrives and 2 DVD drives: I am running Windows 10 and I am missing a G harddrive and 2 DVD drives from the configuration. Can anyone help me to get them back. I had this problem before but thought I would start a fresh inquiry. I just noticed that the DVD drives do appear in My PC but not in File...
  9. Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty 1 , openGL Problem: hi, guys, I know this already very old but I was playing with my friends cod1 for chilling then I just upgraded to Windows 10 last day, I was very happy by that but when I tried COD1 they giving something about OpenGL , IDK , anyway it was working perfectly in windows 7 like...
  10. openGL missing. Cannot play a game.

in Windows 10 Support
    openGL missing. Cannot play a game.: So I installed Broken Age then when I open it, it says that the required openGL features aren't available. Well I installed the latest update on the driver but still no luck. So I also cannot find intel graphics control panel (cannot find it on right clicking the desktop)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blender opengl missing