Windows 10: Blinging power light

Discus and support Blinging power light in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello out there; My power light keeps blinking orange to green. I tried to go to the ASUS website but believe it or not they don't have my model type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Greg.S_799, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Blinging power light

Hello out there;

My power light keeps blinking orange to green. I tried to go to the ASUS website but believe it or not they don't have my model type which is.

X751N, I am also not to versed when it comes to all these goodies so I would ask that you keep the responses to a basic level so I understand it.

Cheers,

Greg

:)

Greg.S_799, Sep 4, 2018

2. Power indicator light

Hi Carol,

Light indicator depends on the manufacturer of your device. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional information:

• Can you tell us if you're pertaining on the power light of your monitor or system unit?
    • Are you experiencing any issues on your computer while the power light is orange?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Power light stays on after shutddown

Hi Godfrey,

Welcome and thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• What is the make model of the Laptop?
    Initially, I suggest you to run the power troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. It checks things like your computer's timeout settings, which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box of task bar.

• Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security

• Click on Power and follow the onscreen instructions.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Blinging power light

power light turns off and on

Hi,

This can be due to a hardware or a corrupted driver on your device.
    For us to identify the next step to take, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you experiencing any issues when playing Windows Media Player?
    • Can you describe to us what do you mean by power light turns off and on?
    • What is the build and version of Windows that you’re using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Blinging power light

1. Blinging power light - Similar Threads - Blinging power light

2. The power button light is on but the screen is black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The power button light is on but the screen is black.: I have a HP Pavilion 14. It stupendously overheats randomly on apps like Adobe Acrobat Etc. Today it lost battery and I charged it for an hour. The laptop is showing a black screen on boot. It has a whining noise for a few seconds but it just stops.It has an i7 and iris xe...
  3. AC power light is off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AC power light is off: HI ihave a question,in my laptop Toshiba Satllite,model P55-A5312 The AC Power Liht is off,butt the laptop is working ok,how can i fix the ACpower light be on when i turn on my laptop?...
  4. AC power light is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AC power light is off: HI ihave a question,in my laptop Toshiba Satllite,model P55-A5312 The AC Power Liht is off,butt the laptop is working ok,how can i fix the ACpower light be on when i turn on my laptop?...
  5. AC power light is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Strange Bling sound.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Bling sound.: Ok so I've already contacted Microsoft advisors about this and it ended up being reinstalling Microsoft. I decided to go here and ask if anybody knows an alternative or have heard it before and knows what it is or knows what to do about it. Sound:...
  7. Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? ***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicator-light-keeps-blinking-in-ac-power/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  8. Power Indicatr Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

Power Indicatr Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? ***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicatr-light-keeps-blinking-in-ac-power/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  9. power indicator light

power indicator light: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicator-light/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  10. Power light on but no boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Power light on but no boot: This has gone from bad to worse. It started with an error message when I went to close down, to the effect that the Start Button wasn't working and would reset on restart. I restarted; it didn't reset. I could use programs but the Start button still wouldn't work. I tried to...