Windows 10: blinking screen

Discus and support blinking screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey ya'll I had a problem with my pc (windows 10) It had an error 655335, I tried to restart it in safe mode but when I selected f5 and pressed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zie, Jul 31, 2017.

1. ZIE
    zie Win User

blinking screen

Hey ya'll
    I had a problem with my pc (windows 10) It had an error 655335, I tried to restart it in safe mode but when I selected f5 and pressed entered the screen started blinking white and blue alternatly and it has been doing that ever since. Plzzzzz help I confused *Sad

:)

2. blinking screen

I was upgrading to Windows 10, went to work and when I got home the screen was blinking. I was able to reboot but the screen continues to blink at the wallpaper screen.

HenryHadden, Jul 31, 2017
  3. Problem in E90 internal screen

I have E 90 communicator but there is problem in internal screen. Screen is blinking and darken the screen. While using game application blinking of screen much frequently. Plz give me solution.

shriram193, Jul 31, 2017
  4. blinking screen

Hi zie. Welcome to the TenForums @zie

F5 is not the correct way to enter safe mode. Please power unit off. Disconnect plug, remove battery if you have easy access, hold power switch down for 20 seconds, reassemble. Power on. If blinking persists then power off.

Not sure if BIOS needs to be reset. Lets try safe mode first. Power on, see spinning dots, hold power switch until unit powers off. Power on, see spinning dots, hold power key until it shuts off. On third power on Windows is programmed to start an Advance menu.

Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

Hopefully you can enter safe mode and do what you were planning.

If you can't get spinning dots I would reset BIOS. Power on and then hit the appropriate key for your device. By the way what is your device.

Some it's F2 or DEL maybe even ESC. Once in Bios you can load defaults.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 31, 2017
Thema:

blinking screen

1. blinking screen - Similar Threads - blinking screen

2. W10 blinking in log in screen and when in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 blinking in log in screen and when in safe mode: Good afternoon, My computer had an error ("LoginUI.exe") that wouldn't let me log in into my computer, after some messing around the error message stoped but my log in screen keeps on blinking and won't let me log in. I booted in safe mode and after it boots the desktop and...
  3. Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.: Please educate me. I am currently running windows 10 with to screens. Recently I found the mouse pointer was going mad and blinking rapidly to the point of not seeing it. Now I can select items using good guess and icons changing. within the last day I have found what I...
  4. Screen blinks as the Desktop Window Manager stops working

Screen blinks as the Desktop Window Manager stops working: 3 or 4 times a day, or at least when I'm working on my Lenovo Edge 2-1580, the screen will blink off and back on. According to the Reliability Monitor the Desktop Window Manager stops working when this occurs. Usually happens 2 times in a row. The issue had been occurring, so...
  5. Blinking screen Icons disappear for a moment then come back also have hanging or crashing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blinking screen Icons disappear for a moment then come back also have hanging or crashing...: Hello, I find my Icons blink away then come back. I have received an error message of file location changed plus hanging or crashing app, but does not sat which app. How can I tell and is there a way to fix these issues? Thank you. J. Dunlap...
  6. Black screen, blinking task bar - reinstall free windows 10 ubgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen, blinking task bar - reinstall free windows 10 ubgrade?: I can't get rid of the black screen and blinking taskbar that my primary account on my laptop has been subjected to for over a week now. Having a paid for subscription, I had an AVG technician scan my laptop from the outside. He found nothing. Hours of hunting down possible...
  7. Screen flickering/Blinking issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build.

Screen flickering/Blinking issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build.: As the subject line says, I've tried to install version 1903 of Windows 10 twice. The first time was on Wednesday, June 12. I downloaded the update, then rebooted to install the update, then had to wait for about 10 minutes on a "Preparing Windows" screen and then ended up...
  8. I tried to install version 1903 of Windows 10 twice - Blinking desktop screen both times

I tried to install version 1903 of Windows 10 twice - Blinking desktop screen both times: As the subject line says, I've tried to install version 1903 of Windows 10 twice. The first time was on Wednesday, June 12. I downloaded the update, then rebooted to install the update, then had to wait for about 10 minutes on a "Preparing Windows" screen and then ended up...
  9. June 2019 blue sign in screen but blinks out sign in

June 2019 blue sign in screen but blinks out sign in: So June update happened 2 days ago. Now I can't log in. Blue screen with 3 icon screen, wifi power, and windows. When I click screen it cycles my sign in and circles and goes back. Now it's black screening. Last month it was snail pace 100% disk from 4-5 programs. Took a...
  10. BSOD (error 0xc000021a) leading to Black screen with blinking cursor

BSOD (error 0xc000021a) leading to Black screen with blinking cursor: Lenovo T450s was experiencing BSOD error 0xc000021a on an infinite loop so was not able to access desktop at all. After desperately searching online, I found a solution where I ran the following in the command line when Windows Repair pops up: bootrec /fixmbr bootrec...