Windows 10: blinking screen

Discus and support blinking screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey ya'll I had a problem with my pc (windows 10) It had an error 655335, I tried to restart it in safe mode but when I selected f5 and pressed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zie, Jul 31, 2017.

1. ZIE
    zie Win User

blinking screen

Hey ya'll
    I had a problem with my pc (windows 10) It had an error 655335, I tried to restart it in safe mode but when I selected f5 and pressed entered the screen started blinking white and blue alternatly and it has been doing that ever since. Plzzzzz help I confused *Sad

:)

2. blinking screen

I was upgrading to Windows 10, went to work and when I got home the screen was blinking. I was able to reboot but the screen continues to blink at the wallpaper screen.

HenryHadden, Jul 31, 2017
  3. Problem in E90 internal screen

I have E 90 communicator but there is problem in internal screen. Screen is blinking and darken the screen. While using game application blinking of screen much frequently. Plz give me solution.

shriram193, Jul 31, 2017
  4. blinking screen

Hi zie. Welcome to the TenForums @zie

F5 is not the correct way to enter safe mode. Please power unit off. Disconnect plug, remove battery if you have easy access, hold power switch down for 20 seconds, reassemble. Power on. If blinking persists then power off.

Not sure if BIOS needs to be reset. Lets try safe mode first. Power on, see spinning dots, hold power switch until unit powers off. Power on, see spinning dots, hold power key until it shuts off. On third power on Windows is programmed to start an Advance menu.

Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

Hopefully you can enter safe mode and do what you were planning.

If you can't get spinning dots I would reset BIOS. Power on and then hit the appropriate key for your device. By the way what is your device.

Some it's F2 or DEL maybe even ESC. Once in Bios you can load defaults.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 31, 2017
Thema:

blinking screen

1. blinking screen - Similar Threads - blinking screen

2. My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...: My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop 11th Gen IntelR Core TM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but system is running.Checked and updated display drivers' multiple times, rollback driver done, reverted to default Microsoft drivers-...
  3. My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...: My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop 11th Gen IntelR Core TM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but system is running.Checked and updated display drivers' multiple times, rollback driver done, reverted to default Microsoft drivers-...
  4. Blinking in pressing any keys and also clicking in window screen..also can't log-in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blinking in pressing any keys and also clicking in window screen..also can't log-in my...: Blinking in pressing any keys and also clicking in window screen..also can't log-in my computer account password incorrect Please help!I also tried the safemode..cant login my computer account always incorrect password...
  5. Blinking in pressing any keys and also clicking in window screen..also can't log-in my...

Blinking in pressing any keys and also clicking in window screen..also can't log-in my...: Blinking in pressing any keys and also clicking in window screen..also can't log-in my computer account password incorrect Please help!I also tried the safemode..cant login my computer account always incorrect password...
  6. Blinking in pressing any keys and also clicking in window screen..also can't log-in my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen: [URGENT HELP] Can you please help me, im having troubled turning on my laptop but it keeps boot looping stuck in windows logo and it keeps loading , and then i tried to follow a tutorial on youtube which led me to accessing the Command prompt and system restore, after a...
  8. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

[URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen: [URGENT HELP] Can you please help me, im having troubled turning on my laptop but it keeps boot looping stuck in windows logo and it keeps loading , and then i tried to follow a tutorial on youtube which led me to accessing the Command prompt and system restore, after a...
  9. [URGENT HELP] Blinking Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why is my screen blinking on and off?

Why is my screen blinking on and off?: My screen keeps blinking on and off on the start up screen won’t let me do anything. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-screen-blinking-on-and-off/54662242-91fd-44f7-ab40-a01f23ed40cb