Windows 10: Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator

Discus and support Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; every time I try to download software from Samsung I am blocked. Help please!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LaurenBrummett, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator

every time I try to download software from Samsung I am blocked. Help please!

:)

LaurenBrummett, Aug 12, 2018

2. Administrator Blocking Software Download

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator /active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Try running the file again.

If it does, I suggest you reset the machine and properly set it up with your own account:

Andre Da Costa, Aug 12, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator

Administrator Blocking Software Download

I just bought a new computer from Best Buy and I am the only user (i.e. the only Administrator). I want to download new software but I keep getting messages from Windows telling me that User Account Control (i.e. some other Administrator) is blocking me
    from downloading. I need to get this fixed.

[ Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings ]

William Adkins 66, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator

1. Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator - Similar Threads - Blocked administrator trying

2. System Administrator Blocks a Software Installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Administrator Blocks a Software Installation: I recently tried to install a game from CD-ROM on my Win10 box and a pop-up informed me that the system administrator had blocked the installation and I should contact that individual to resolve the issue. The problem is that this is purely a personal home computer and I...
  3. System Administrator Blocks a Software Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Administrator Blocks a Software Installation: I recently tried to install a game from CD-ROM on my Win10 box and a pop-up informed me that the system administrator had blocked the installation and I should contact that individual to resolve the issue. The problem is that this is purely a personal home computer and I...
  4. System Administrator Blocks a Software Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Blocked by Administrator" When downloading old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Blocked by Administrator" When downloading old games: I've been trying to download a couple of The Sims 2's on my computer for a week now but everytime i click on 'AutoRun.exe' it says it's "Blocked by administrator". How do i get rid of the administrator restrictions and download the game?...
  6. "Blocked by Administrator" When downloading old games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Blocked by Administrator" When downloading old games: I've been trying to download a couple of The Sims 2's on my computer for a week now but everytime i click on 'AutoRun.exe' it says it's "Blocked by administrator". How do i get rid of the administrator restrictions and download the game?...
  7. Administrator blocking download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Administrator blocking download: I am blocked when I try to download software. It tells me the Administrator has blocked me. I am the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-blocking-download/25087c3e-7972-4533-8116-f1870ce21ab3
  8. blocked for my protection when i am the administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blocked for my protection when i am the administrator: Using 'reset' this PC I lost bluetooth capability which I had before the reset. The bluetooth adapter had disappeared from device manager.A windows adviser gave me a link to download a fix but it won't run. It gets Blocked by an administrator. I am the administrator for this...
  9. Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.: somehow in Chrome I am blocked as the administrator. I am the only person using my laptop! I thought if I changed it in Microsoft it might allow me to be the admin again in chrome. Don't know how to change administrator in Microsoft....
  10. Software on removable devices are blocked by an administrator.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Software on removable devices are blocked by an administrator.: I have multiple softwares that I use and if they are on a removable device, a message pops up saying this app has been blocked by your system administrator. If I move the file to my desktop it works just fine. I am the administrator, I've tried resetting the gpedit.msc, I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to download exe but cant what group policy is blocking i

2. Administrator is blocking downloads