Windows 10: BLOPS minimizes and restores size on it's own

Discus and support BLOPS minimizes and restores size on it's own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this problem? I'm playing through STEAM, but i don't think STEAM is the problem. Continuously, the game will act as though I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeathStalker, Aug 3, 2015.

1. BLOPS minimizes and restores size on it's own

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm playing through STEAM, but i don't think STEAM is the problem.

Continuously, the game will act as though I control alt tabbed to desktop, then restore itself. A process that takes several seconds in which time I'm usualy blowed up by other players. It will then be laggy for a few seconds and then back to normal........ for a minute, then it does it again.

:)

DeathStalker, Aug 3, 2015
  2. Mommyx4 Win User

Restore down on any of my windows folders not working. Instead freezes up, starts flashing and wont restore. On windows 10

I figured out the problem.

There was a folder that was minimized (restored down) to a size that the computer found too small. Every folder I opened would flash due to this.

The fix was to find the actual folder that started the whole mess... the one that was originally minimized to the offensive size per the computer.

I clicked on the folder today and I knew it was the one because when it popped up it was not flashing like crazy like all the others... it was the same size 2x3 but no crazy flashing occurring. Another big difference was that I was able to use my mouse and
    increase the size of the folder by dragging the sides which I have been unable to do on all the other folders.

I dragged the sides until the folder was a larger minimized size and just like that the problem was gone.

I hope this helps everyone who comes across this problem. Find the original folder that was minimized (restored down) to the "too small" size and then resize that folder, everything will go back to normal once done.

Mommyx4, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Mommyx4 Win User
    Restore down on any of my windows folders not working. Instead freezes up, starts flashing and wont restore. On windows 10

When I select restore down on any of my windows folders they minimize on the desktop (about 2inx3in) and starts flashing and wont restore. On windows 10.

Folder looks like this and when I right click it only gives me option to move, minimize, and size. When I select size it does nothing.

BLOPS minimizes and restores size on it's own [​IMG]

Mommyx4, Aug 3, 2015
  4. BLOPS minimizes and restores size on it's own

No one has experienced similar problems in any game?

DeathStalker, Aug 4, 2015
  5. MrNeeds Win User
    I guess not, there was a chap who couldn't alt tab out of a game but that's it.

MrNeeds, Aug 4, 2015
  6. Just early release glitches. Updates to drivers and Win10 seem to have fixed the problem. Haven't crashed in 2 weeks.

DeathStalker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BLOPS minimizes and restores size on it's own

1. BLOPS minimizes and restores size on it's own - Similar Threads - BLOPS minimizes restores

2. Restore window size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore window size: I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell laptop. This morning, I had some problems, probably from malware. I managed to get things going again, but now my full screen isn't full screen but only about 3/4 screen. I tried stretching it by bringing up the "stretch arrow" when I...
  3. Restore window size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore window size: I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell laptop. This morning, I had some problems, probably from malware. I managed to get things going again, but now my full screen isn't full screen but only about 3/4 screen. I tried stretching it by bringing up the "stretch arrow" when I...
  4. Apps Keep Minimizing on thier own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Keep Minimizing on thier own: I've done everything and many things as provided in other message or questions for solutions to my apps minimizing on their own and having to reload my sound card driver. I cant find what the problems is, and I am pretty advance as compare to no-technical people.I even backed...
  5. Apps Keep Minimizing on thier own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Keep Minimizing on thier own: I've done everything and many things as provided in other message or questions for solutions to my apps minimizing on their own and having to reload my sound card driver. I cant find what the problems is, and I am pretty advance as compare to no-technical people.I even backed...
  6. Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628: Hi pc:12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X732x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600MHZ in GEAR 1RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte GamingAorus Z690 Elite DDR4 bios F5SSD 1 TB NVM PCIESeasonic 1300W Prime TitaniumOk i went to windows 11 from windows 10. Problem is other now.Games are minimalizing itself after...
  7. Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628: Hi pc:12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X732x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600MHZ in GEAR 1RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte GamingAorus Z690 Elite DDR4 bios F5SSD 1 TB NVM PCIESeasonic 1300W Prime TitaniumOk i went to windows 11 from windows 10. Problem is other now.Games are minimalizing itself after...
  8. Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. programs, browers close and/or minimize on their own

in Windows 10 Customization
    programs, browers close and/or minimize on their own: I have a new HP laptop and for the past month, my browser will close on its own and Word will minimize on its own. How do I stop this? Also, since the last update, when I'm using Windows Settings, and I click on a topic, it goes automatically to Bing and there is no way to...
  10. Minimize programs and restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Minimize programs and restore: Another problem I'm finding with 10 is as follows. With 7 it was easy to minimize an open program. It disappeared to Explorer and could be clicked on and restored. Under 10 you can minimize, but only the first one is recognized. If you minimized a second program it supplants...