Windows 10: blu screen, computer crashed

Discus and support blu screen, computer crashed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I had two blue screens,its a new computer... i have i9 14900k and graphic card RTX 4090 they occurred while I was playing a game. What could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shira Shahar, Dec 3, 2023.

1. blu screen, computer crashed

Hello! I had two blue screens,its a new computer... i have i9 14900k and graphic card RTX 4090 they occurred while I was playing a game. What could be the problem? i have bluescreenviewr that said the problem driver is: ntoskrnl.exethanks!

:)

Shira Shahar, Dec 3, 2023
  2. kukane Win User

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Dec 3, 2023
  3. my system doesn't see my blu ray player

Hello Lincoln

Im Juliet and Im happy to help you blu screen, computer crashed :)

There are a few possible reasons why your system is not detecting your built-in Blu-ray player. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

I would suggest you first try to Check the device manager.

1. check if the Blu-ray player is listed in the device manager.

2. To access the device manager, right-click on the Windows start button and select "Device Manager."

3. Look for the Blu-ray player under the "DVD/CD-ROM drives" section.

4. If it's not listed, try the next steps.

Next thing is to Update the drivers.

1. If the device is listed in the device manager, but with a yellow exclamation mark, it means there may be an issue with the driver.

2. Right-click on the device and select "Update driver."

3. Follow the prompts to download and install the latest driver.

I hope this helps! Let me know what happens blu screen, computer crashed :)

Juliet Erum, Dec 3, 2023
  4. blu screen, computer crashed

Blued screen crashes using a SSD with system installed

Windows installled on a SSD when I run secondlife it freezes and then I get a blu screen crash coming up with WHEA unrecoverable error

StephenLong061, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

blu screen, computer crashed

1. blu screen, computer crashed - Similar Threads - blu screen computer

2. blu screen, computer crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blu screen, computer crashed: Hello! I had two blue screens,its a new computer... i have i9 14900k and graphic card RTX 4090 they occurred while I was playing a game. What could be the problem? i have bluescreenviewr that said the problem driver is: ntoskrnl.exethanks!...
  3. Blu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu screen: Salve, dopo aver comprato un hardware ho riscontrato numerosi blu screen casuali con codice di errore "whea_uncorrectable_error", su blu screenview ho trovato il problema e dice che sia un driver del sistema operativo, dice "caused by driver PSHED.dll " e come file...
  4. Blu screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu screen: Salve, dopo aver comprato un hardware ho riscontrato numerosi blu screen casuali con codice di errore "whea_uncorrectable_error", su blu screenview ho trovato il problema e dice che sia un driver del sistema operativo, dice "caused by driver PSHED.dll " e come file...
  5. Blu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Blu screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blu screen error: Hello sir l am update windows than issue face laptop not in blu screen error please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-screen-error/1ad8ad15-1b23-4e65-b616-3fc37c333ed2
  7. The computer has Blued Screen

The computer has Blued Screen: Hi team, I have the blued screen again. could you pls assist me ? MiniDump Many Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-blued-screen/c57787d2-8273-425e-8eba-95afa4091d02
  8. Blu screen and crash so

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blu screen and crash so: Hi everyone! My pc is down because I have repeatedly received blue screens and system crashes with no unlicensed software installed. I tried to format and install the OS again. But I had no solution. Can someone help me? Thanks.....
  9. Crash/blu screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crash/blu screen: Hi everyone! for a month the operating system stops working and sometimes it brings me back the blue screen with always different errors. i tried to update all drivers and bios, i can't solve. anyone have ideas? Thanks submitted by /u/S0_ll3ss [link] [comments]...
  10. Blu screen

Blu screen: Hello I had a Blu screen problem. My mistake was that I immediately stopped the laptop during the percentage loading (I have no idea of what was it) . The helped me to see what could be the problem and probably was a crush that Microsoft Edge had with windows 10. This is a...