Windows 10: Blu screen

Discus and support Blu screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I had a Blu screen problem. My mistake was that I immediately stopped the laptop during the percentage loading (I have no idea of what was it) .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RiccardoRagazzo, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Blu screen

Hello I had a Blu screen problem. My mistake was that I immediately stopped the laptop during the percentage loading (I have no idea of what was it) . The helped me to see what could be the problem and probably was a crush that Microsoft Edge had with windows 10. This is a screenshot of the maintenance diagnosis. I also ran a scan with Kaspersky and malawarebytes and no virus detected.

Cheers

:)

RiccardoRagazzo, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 25, 2018
  3. kukane Win User
    Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Sep 25, 2018
  4. jgunning Win User

Blu screen

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

Did it come with a warranty..?It should just work.. *Cool Blu screen :cool:

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Blu screen

1. Blu screen - Similar Threads - Blu screen

2. My pc do not open and blu screen problem critical process died and not open use anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc do not open and blu screen problem critical process died and not open use anything: My pc do not open and blue screen problem critical process died and not work anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-do-not-open-and-blu-screen-problem-critical/290ef6a5-5292-4a26-9e85-a81e61b53a1e
  3. My pc do not open and blu screen problem critical process died and not open use anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc do not open and blu screen problem critical process died and not open use anything: My pc do not open and blue screen problem critical process died and not work anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-do-not-open-and-blu-screen-problem-critical/290ef6a5-5292-4a26-9e85-a81e61b53a1e
  4. My pc do not open and blu screen problem critical process died and not open use anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. blu screen, computer crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blu screen, computer crashed: Hello! I had two blue screens,its a new computer... i have i9 14900k and graphic card RTX 4090 they occurred while I was playing a game. What could be the problem? i have bluescreenviewr that said the problem driver is: ntoskrnl.exethanks!...
  6. blu screen, computer crashed

blu screen, computer crashed: Hello! I had two blue screens,its a new computer... i have i9 14900k and graphic card RTX 4090 they occurred while I was playing a game. What could be the problem? i have bluescreenviewr that said the problem driver is: ntoskrnl.exethanks!...
  7. i have blu screen when i use tethering usb internet conneciotn and wifi internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have blu screen when i use tethering usb internet conneciotn and wifi internet connection: Hi,i have blu screen when i try to use bolding ... microsoft connection bridge between thetering usb and wifi connection internet.here the blu screen :and here some screen of what i do :after connection :and after casual speed test windows crash and have blu screen ....
  8. i have blu screen when i use tethering usb internet conneciotn and wifi internet connection

i have blu screen when i use tethering usb internet conneciotn and wifi internet connection: Hi,i have blu screen when i try to use bolding ... microsoft connection bridge between thetering usb and wifi connection internet.here the blu screen :and here some screen of what i do :after connection :and after casual speed test windows crash and have blu screen ....
  9. Blu Screen and system scanning after upgrading to Windows 11 pro from Windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Screen and system scanning after upgrading to Windows 11 pro from Windows 10 home.: Blu Screen and system scanning has occurred with too much frequency since I got my computer in November. I bought a DELL with windows home and soon after receiving I upgraded to windows 11 pro. Bought the license from Microsoft Store and every now and then I get this annoying...
  10. Blu Screen and system scanning after upgrading to Windows 11 pro from Windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blu Screen and system scanning after upgrading to Windows 11 pro from Windows 10 home.: Blu Screen and system scanning has occurred with too much frequency since I got my computer in November. I bought a DELL with windows home and soon after receiving I upgraded to windows 11 pro. Bought the license from Microsoft Store and every now and then I get this annoying...