Windows 10: Blue and green screen

Discus and support Blue and green screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My compter keeps going back and forth from a blue screen to a green screen. I cannot get onto my compter whatsoever.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by annemarie_907, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Blue and green screen

My compter keeps going back and forth from a blue screen to a green screen. I cannot get onto my compter whatsoever.

:)

annemarie_907, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Blue and green screen

green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Blue and green screen

1. Blue and green screen - Similar Threads - Blue green screen

2. Occasional blue screens Actually green screen, I guess.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional blue screens Actually green screen, I guess.: I recently acquired a new computer, and since then, I've experienced several blue screen incidents. They seem to happen at random, without any particular trigger, occurring maybe 3-4 times on a day when I'm working from home.You can find the dump logs...
  3. Occasional blue screens Actually green screen, I guess.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional blue screens Actually green screen, I guess.: I recently acquired a new computer, and since then, I've experienced several blue screen incidents. They seem to happen at random, without any particular trigger, occurring maybe 3-4 times on a day when I'm working from home.You can find the dump logs...
  4. Green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen: Hi i tried activating the core isolation and after I restart i Get a green screen with the error: System THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.What failed:hswultpep.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/36853e64-ca5a-44ed-82ad-e1def40bda3f
  5. Green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen: My computer randomly crashes to a green screen. It will restart without issue. I am running Windows 10. Any idea how I can track down the cause? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/7f47fec5-556a-4b38-be8e-e4416bf2c57b
  6. Green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen: My computer randomly crashes to a green screen. It will restart without issue. I am running Windows 10. Any idea how I can track down the cause? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/7f47fec5-556a-4b38-be8e-e4416bf2c57b
  7. Blue screen green screen

Blue screen green screen: Ive previously opened one of these and i had 3 dudes spamming at once and it didnt let me messege i have been on a greenscreen wich looks like this and im in safe mode looking at my mini dump files but i dont know how to upload then due to safe mode not having interent...
  8. Green screen

Green screen: So i was playing games on my computer and then it was frozen, i couldnt open anything, soon after, it turned green, all green, i couldnt do anything, cna anyone help?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/dc60bc4e-d82d-4182-87a0-b6b4dc118c18
  9. blue and green screen only

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue and green screen only: my desktop screen is only blue and green how can i change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-and-green-screen-only/8c59d09d-ee5a-4f21-9a60-ac4a688bc21b
  10. Red/Blue/Green Screen

Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...