Windows 10: Blue Box says we cannot access your account.

Discus and support Blue Box says we cannot access your account. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Switched on computer weeks ago. Cortana/Edge installed without permission. Blue Box saying we cannot access account. File folders for Office 10 empty.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hackedoff, Nov 20, 2016.

1. hackedoff Win User

Blue Box says we cannot access your account.

Switched on computer weeks ago. Cortana/Edge installed without permission. Blue Box saying we cannot access account. File folders for Office 10 empty. Note saying laptop reset to Edge!!!. Apps gone. Unable to use Office and warned files would not be saved. No saved passwords, bookmarks gone. This is a disaster. Had online chat with support worker who had very poor written English and tried to persuade me to pay for a solution. He blamed me. He blamed malware. I did nothing but switch on my computer. I have tried changing my password and although this has been accepted by Microsoft I still get the blue box and all the rest of the horrors. Please help. I feel as if Microsoft has hacked my laptop.

:)

hackedoff, Nov 20, 2016

2. Cannot sign in to profile error after Windows 10 update

The message I'm getting states that my account cannot be signed in. "we cannot sign in to your account. You will need to sign out of your account and then sign back in" this is in a blue box. I have tried to sign out and vack in and nothing works. This
    started once I did the last windows update.

CourtneyGilliam, Nov 20, 2016
  3. I can't log back onto my laptop in windows 10

I tried both. On the second one, I get a blue screen that says Command Prompt, choose an account to continue. There's a box with my name in it. If I click on it, it says to enter the password for this account.

If I don't click on my name, at the bottom of the screen it says "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" If I click on it, it says This list only shows administrator accounts that have previously signed in to this PC, etc. Then a box that says
    restart.

JacquelineLanier, Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

Blue Box says we cannot access your account.

1. Blue Box says we cannot access your account. - Similar Threads - Blue Box says

2. My laptop say: "We can't sign in to your Microsoft account".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop say: "We can't sign in to your Microsoft account".: Help me! My laptop is using windows 10 operating system. But today it got: "We can't sign in to your Microsoft account". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-say-we-cant-sign-in-to-your-microsoft/75846848-fccc-4792-a0ad-cf6135973c61
  3. My laptop say: "We can't sign in to your Microsoft account".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop say: "We can't sign in to your Microsoft account".: Help me! My laptop is using windows 10 operating system. But today it got: "We can't sign in to your Microsoft account". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-say-we-cant-sign-in-to-your-microsoft/75846848-fccc-4792-a0ad-cf6135973c61
  4. My laptop say: "We can't sign in to your Microsoft account".

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "We couldn't access this account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't access this account": I've gotten repeated messages that I can't log into my AOL account in the mail app. It says that it's 'out of date'. The password is correct I tried logging in with the same one in a browser and it worked, I don't have two-step authorization enabled, and I've tried deleting...
  6. An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account.: Hi! I'm having a major problem with my Windows install. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account. I can enter my PIN on my own intro screen with my chosen picture, get the Welcome John screen, but then, I get the same error over and over again: "We can't sign you in to your...
  7. we can't sign in to your account

we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  8. Blue Screen- We can't log you into your account"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen- We can't log you into your account": Split from this thread. where is the windows 10 live chat I am receiving the "We can't log you in to our account" blue screen on my computer. Have tried removing last update, but that did not solve the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks!...
  9. Windows 10 error message "We cannot sign into your account"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 error message "We cannot sign into your account": I received the error "We can't sign in to your account". I followed the steps in the Support section and ended up creating a new local administrator account. That worked; however if I restart or turn my computer off, I lose all of my settings - screensavers; browser add-ons;...
  10. Receiving we cannot sign you into your account error

Receiving we cannot sign you into your account error: Please Read Okay so I have had this laptop for a few years and for a while I have had an issue where my WIFI would cut out regularly for no reason. However two days ago I did an HP update and the next day when I turned on my laptop a bunch of error messages popped saying "we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this list only shows administrator accounts that have previously signed in to this pc