Windows 10: Blue Box says we cannot access your account.

Discus and support Blue Box says we cannot access your account. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Switched on computer weeks ago. Cortana/Edge installed without permission. Blue Box saying we cannot access account. File folders for Office 10 empty.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hackedoff, Nov 20, 2016.

1. hackedoff Win User

Blue Box says we cannot access your account.

Switched on computer weeks ago. Cortana/Edge installed without permission. Blue Box saying we cannot access account. File folders for Office 10 empty. Note saying laptop reset to Edge!!!. Apps gone. Unable to use Office and warned files would not be saved. No saved passwords, bookmarks gone. This is a disaster. Had online chat with support worker who had very poor written English and tried to persuade me to pay for a solution. He blamed me. He blamed malware. I did nothing but switch on my computer. I have tried changing my password and although this has been accepted by Microsoft I still get the blue box and all the rest of the horrors. Please help. I feel as if Microsoft has hacked my laptop.

:)

hackedoff, Nov 20, 2016

2. Cannot sign in to profile error after Windows 10 update

The message I'm getting states that my account cannot be signed in. "we cannot sign in to your account. You will need to sign out of your account and then sign back in" this is in a blue box. I have tried to sign out and vack in and nothing works. This
    started once I did the last windows update.

CourtneyGilliam, Nov 20, 2016
  3. I can't log back onto my laptop in windows 10

I tried both. On the second one, I get a blue screen that says Command Prompt, choose an account to continue. There's a box with my name in it. If I click on it, it says to enter the password for this account.

If I don't click on my name, at the bottom of the screen it says "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" If I click on it, it says This list only shows administrator accounts that have previously signed in to this PC, etc. Then a box that says
    restart.

JacquelineLanier, Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

Blue Box says we cannot access your account.

1. Blue Box says we cannot access your account. - Similar Threads - Blue Box says

2. CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...: the message that I had was :- we cannot activate windows on this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's activation server 0xc004f074 windows 10 professional x64 key W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX HELP NEEDED GLYN...
  3. We cant sign into your Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We cant sign into your Microsoft account: I just got this problem. My pc was acting weird (applications not responding frequently) so I restarted my pc. I logged into my Microsoft account, and it was taking a unusually long time to sign in, about 4 or 5 minutes. It took me to the desktop, with this error message. I...
  4. popup: We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Customization
    popup: We can't sign in to your account: After signing into my windows 10 account I get regularly, but every time on log in, a pop up message. It says: We can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any...
  5. We can't sign into your local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    We can't sign into your local account: Unable to sign into the local account. Error message above appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-into-your-local-account/6872fb28-dcf7-459a-8cdf-0aa623cf5914
  6. Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails: Notice others having same problem. Continually coming up on my OUtlook. I click 'allow' and happens again. and again. And again. Making Outlook inoperable. Has anyone had this resolved (can't seem to find on the previous thread)....
  7. We couldn't access this account: Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We couldn't access this account: Gmail...: To solve the problem of " We couldn't access this account: Gmail, (because I disabled less secure apps), I went to this site: "https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps?pli=1" and click "ON". Problem solved....
  8. Windows 10 - we can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - we can't sign in to your account: Hi I have turned on my PC this morning to find I can't sign in to my account. My wife and two children's accounts on the same PC are unaffected. Whether it's related I don't know, but we did have a powercut while I was booting up the computer (caused by the oven so...
  9. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account": I Just had a log in error. I have a Dell Precision 7710 mobile work station with the Anniversary Update. I turned on the machine and tried to log in and got: --------------- We can't sign into your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account,...
  10. We can't sign into your account , please help.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign into your account , please help.: I've been getting this error for 3 days now and i have no idea what to do! Everytime i try to sign in it just says "preparing windows" for a long time and then i get an error saying we can't sign in to your account , nothing you do will make any changes press sign out or...