Windows 10: Blue flashing screen of DEATH

Discus and support Blue flashing screen of DEATH in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; upgraded windows 7 when invited to. all compatibilities run by windows on my Dell laptop and one program, Dell access had to be removed. install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gabe02878, Aug 5, 2015.

1. gabe02878 Win User

Blue flashing screen of DEATH

upgraded windows 7 when invited to. all compatibilities run by windows on my Dell laptop and one program, Dell access had to be removed. install proceeded smoothly all the way to the finish when it struggled to finish with comments like wait while final settings are finished...a little longer...THEN just a flashing blue screen showing the beginning of the circle being drawn in the center, again and again for 15 hours. Tried to ctrl-alt-del and that would show what I believe is the start up screen but could get no further w any keyboard actions. hard shutdown and turn on brings it right back to the blue flashing screen of DEATH. help. is there someway out of this.*Sad

:)

gabe02878, Aug 5, 2015

2. Explorer.exe keeps crashing on a Windows Server 2016

That does not look to be a Blue Screen of Death.

Do you get a Blue Screen of Death? What is the exact issue?

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 5, 2015
  3. itask Win User
    Windows 10 USB Ports giving BSOD upon using.

This has been a regular occurrence on three different PC's. As soon as I insert USB Flash Drive Blue Screen Of Death shows up and PC goes into reboot.

Anyone else having this experience... Help will be appreciated!

Happy 2016 Everybody!

itask, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Max Pen Win User

Do you have a backup/recovery disk?

Max Pen, Aug 5, 2015
  5. wase4711 Win User
    "fail to plan, plan to fail"

wase4711, Aug 5, 2015
  6. gabe02878 Win User
    I have several laptops and one desktop just waiting for the invite to upgrade.....think I am going to try again soon??

gabe02878, Aug 5, 2015
  7. gabe02878 Win User
    even if I had a backup...this laptop will not even get to bios! it is locked into the flashing screen. so what I need is someone to tell me how to kill this process!

gabe02878, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue flashing screen of DEATH - Similar Threads - Blue flashing screen

2. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: I have had my laptop for a good while now and all of the sudden it keeps giving me a blue screen of deqth nonstop. I cannot turn on my computer anymore without getting a BSOD. It says Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Wdf01000.sys I have tried...
  3. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: Hello, Lately my computer has been getting the BSOD almost every other day. I'm not quite sure how to read the minidump files but I was hoping someone could help me out and point me in the direction on how to fix it. Some Specs: Windows 10 64 bit Home Ed 32 GB of RAM AMD...
  4. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: After installation of a new driver I've been stuck on the blue screen or death the error codes are amdkmdag.sys and also system service exception. I've tried many fixes not working and I don't have a administrators account. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death: Hello. I have multiple BSOD's these days. How can I send u the log dump files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death/76187ba8-abe9-4bd0-9416-3436e9a18a17
  6. blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen of death: my pc crashed an now when i turn it on i get the recovery screen any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/whezzy300 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqjrx3/blue_screen_of_death/
  7. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  8. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  9. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: i keep getting these errors in the blue screen but i only get these either when i run any game or windows update i spent 3 days trying to solve it but no luck so i finally decided to reach you out. Following errors for past days: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  10. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...